Welcome to hell

You opened your eyes. You saw yourself. But how? You looked down at your body and saw that it was transparent. "What's going on?" You looked back at your lifeless body. "I'm... Dead..?" All of a sudden you started falling. You screamed and closed your eyes. Then all of a sudden it felt warmer.
You opened your eyes and saw red. There were so many thoughts running through your head that you forgot that you were still falling for a sec. You saw that there was a giant pentagram in the red sky. "Is this hell?!"

BAM! You had hit the hard concrete ground. You groaned in pain and sat up. It looked like it was a city, but there was a lot of red and black. Then you noticed people.. or.. demons. You stood up and walked around, you noticed that there where apartments, houses, stores, businesses, etc. "If there's all this stuff here then I need to find a job and a place you stay." You saw a bar and walked over to it. Memories of what happened came flooding back all of a sudden and you stopped right outside of the bar. You shook your head and calmed down. Then you remembered your best friends Alice and Judy.

"What where they doing? Are they okay? Did they find my body? Are they still at the bar? Did they leave?"

So many thoughts were going through you head and you couldn't stop them. Suddenly someone snapped you out of your thoughts when they tapped your shoulder. You looked down a bit to notice a shorter and chubby lady, she had short blonde hair and it looked like she was wearing a flapper outfit, she also had light pink cheeks and black eyes with red pupil's.

"Hi miss" you waved at her and gave her a small smile. "Why hello sweetie! My name is Mimzy, I saw you just standing out here and it seems like your lost or something. Are you perhaps new to hell?" You looked at her and smiled a bit more. "Hi Mimzy, My name is (y/n), and yes I am new to hell. Though, I'm not quite sure as to why I'm here." Mimzy smiled at you. "Well (y/n) I know a place where you could stay if you'd like, and If you'd like we could maybe try to figure out why your here?"
"Yeah, I'd like to try and figure out why I'm here. I'd also love to know where this place I can stay at is."

She asked you to come inside the bar and sit at an empty table with her. You sat down and you both started chatting for quite a bit. "So since I didn't know what else I could do to escape I grabbed the gun and shot the guy who was already pointing a gun at me, then his friend who was holding me went to his friend as I was crawling away. Next thing I know he shoots me and I'm here." You look down at the table while thinking about it when suddenly Mimzy speaks to you.
"Well, it seems like you might have killed the man without meaning too and that caused you to come down here to hell." You thought about it and looked at her. "I think that actually may have been it."

You frowned a little at the thought, Mimzy seemed to have noticed this and tried to cheer you up a bit. "It's okay (y/n), look hell is not all that bad I guess. Yes there's a lot of bad things here but there's still some goods things and a few people who still have some good left in them."

You looked at her and smiled. "Hold on." She gets out a small peice of paper and a pen and writes something down on it then hands it to you. You read it out loud. "The Happy Hotel" "you looked back at her. "What's the Happy Hotel?"

"Well sweetie, The Happy Hotel is owned by the princess of hell, aka the daughter of Lucifer." You felt a small chill down your spine after hearing that name. "The gal's full name is Charlotte but she prefers to be called Charlie. Don't worry, she seems to be the opposite of her dad." She giggled after saying that.

"She's actually quite nice and is very caring. A few other Demons are staying there as well. Apparently the Radio Demon is there too." The Radio Demon? Who the hell is that? You looked again at the price of paper and saw where it's located and looked back at Mimzy. "Thank you so much Mimzy! You're very kind." The compliment had made her smile. "No problem sweetie! I'll see you around!"

You got up from the table and left the bar. You were now on your way to the Happy Hotel.

~Time Skip~

You finally made it to the hotel. Looking up at it, it seemed like it was huge, you noticed it said Hazbin Hotel instead of Happy Hotel. You shrugged it off thinking that it was probably a mistake.

Walking to the steps of the hotel you accidentally kicked something on the ground. You looked down at the object and it looked like you had knocked over a bottle of alcohol and spilling it. You picked up the bottle and put it to the side, and that's when you realized, you don't even know what you look like!

You went back to the alcohol that spilled and looked at your reflection. You let out a small gasp when you saw it. Your (h/c) hair was now (f/c), you had soft fluffy tuffs on your head that looked like ears, and small antlers on both sides of your head. It kinda looked like you were a deer which was your favorite animal. Your skin looked like it was a light light shade of pink, almost pale, and your eyes were ruby red with black pupils. You were also still wearing the clothes you had on when you died.

You turned around to look at the back to see if there was anything and...
A TAIL?! It looked like it was a (f/c) deer tail. "A tail!? Oh my gosh! It's so cute! I love it!" You were so happy about your tail that you forgotten that you had to go inside the hotel. Then you remembered what you had to do.

~Just in case your wondering, here's an idea about what you look like~

~This is my art please do not steal it and claim it as your own. Thank you! (P.s. the hair and tail are blue because that's my favorite color, yours can be whatever color you want.)~

"Oh right." You walked to the front of the Happy Hotel and knocked. You heard someone yell  then two people started arguing, then someone came running towards the door. Someone quickly opens it. She has long blonde hair, pale white skin, circles of pink blush on her cheeks, fangs, and was wearing a
Red suit with black pants and shoes.

"Oh my gosh! Hello! Welcome to the Happy Hotel!" She had a big smile on her face and looked really excited. "Hi! Oh and it says Hazbin Hotel.." You point up at the sign and she walks out of the hotel and looks up. She groans in frustration and yells, "AL! What have I said about changing the hotel name!?"
Suddenly lightning struck the sign and the name changed to Happy Hotel. You look at the girl and ask, "Hey um, are you Charlie?" She looks back at you and smiles again. "Yep! That's me!" She looks so happy and proud. It's like she's not supposed to be here in hell. "Come on in." She walks in and you follow behind her. You look around the hotel and it looks amazing!

Then you heard the two people who were arguing earlier still arguing a bit, looks like they stopped for the most part since Charlie calmed them down. One Looked like a tall pink and white spider wearing a pink and white tux with a bow, some black short shorts, and long black shoes. The other had grey skin and long white hair in which some covered one eye, she also had a pink bow, a white and grey dress with two x's, long gloves on her arms, a choker, and a grey sock and a grey and pink sock with grey shoes (I think). They both looked at you as Charlie walked over to you. "Sorry, I forgot to ask, what's your name?"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know this sucks but I'm trying my best. (• ▽ •;)
Alright well I'm pretty tired so I'mma get some sleep now. Bye, bye! And have a fantastic day/night!!!! ( ╹▽╹ )

~~~~~~~~~~