Meeting everyone

~~~~~~~~
A/N

The photo above is not my artwork!
It's just a picture of everyone that I found on google. I thought it was really good so I wanted to put it here.

~~~~~~~~

"My name is (y/n)" she held out her hand for you to shake and you gladly accepted it. "Well nice to meet you (y/n), Those two are Angel Dust and Vaggie." You looked over at them and waved. "Hey there toots." Angel said. You looked at him and smiled. "Hi."

"Oh that's right! There's a few more people I'd like to introduce to you. Nifft-" a little cyclops demon with red hair, pale yellowish skin, and a hot pink and white dress ran next to you. "Hi! I'm Niffty! It's nice to meet you!" You looked down at her. "It's nice to meet you too Niffty! I'm (y/n)." She pointed over at a cat demon with red wings at a bar. "That's husk, he passed out a while ago from having a few too many drinks." You laughed a bit. "That's okay, I'll introduce myself to him later." You patted Niffty's head, She reminded you a lot like a kid.

Charlie smile and looked at you both. "I can tell that you two will get along just fine." You and Niffty both nodded. Vaggie and Angel Dust walked over to you three. "Don't forget the Strawberry Pimp" Angel smirked and put his arm on Vaggie's head using her as an arm rest causing her to get mad at him again. You giggled and looked at Charlie who was giggling a bit too. "Who's the Strawberry Pimp Angel is talking about?" Charlie looked like she was about to respond until she just closed her mouth and pointed behind you.

You raised a brow a little confused. As you were about to turn around someone grabbed your hand and spun you around to face them.

He was tall and wore a red suit with black pants and shoes, he had a red monocle, a cane that looked like a old timey microphone, his skin looked pale and he had a big smile on his face, his teeth looked yellowish too, and his eyes, they were all red. His hair was also red and the ends were black. Then you noticed that he also had horns but on the top of his head and he also had hair tuffs that were ears.

"Is he also a deer demon?"

He grabbed your hand and kissed it, "Alastor, pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart!" You blushed. "Hi, I-im (y/n)."
"Did I just seriously stutter?!" He lets go and still blushing a bit you turn back to Charlie.

She looks at you and raises her brow a bit. "Are you new to hell? I don't think I've ever seen you here before." You hesitate for a moment then speak. "Yeah I am. I just got here a while ago and I ran into a nice lady named Mimzy, she said that since I'm new and don't have a job or anywhere to stay, that I could come here." Charlie smiled "Well of course you can stay here! The more the merrier!"

Then Vaggie whispered something to Charlie and her smile got even bigger, it looked like she was really excited and even had stars in her eyes. "What if you work here with us?!" You were just a little taken back by her sudden burst of energy, it was kinda unexpected. "Sure! I'd love to help." She squealed "This is amaziiinnggg!!" Vaggie nodded in agreement.

"I can get you a room (y/n)." You looked at Vaggie. "Wait I get to stay here?" She nodded. "Yay!" Before she got you a room, You, Vaggie, and Charlie chatted while Alastor and Niffty were chatting as well, Angel then interrupted your conversation with there two girls.

"Y'know toot's, I couldn't help but notice that you and Al here are both deer demons. I thought he was the only one since I hadn't seen any others." Alastor heard this and turned to you as you turned to him. You both even turned around to see if you both had deer tails, and sure enough, you both had a deer tail.
"Huh, he's right, we're both deer demons." Alastor looked at you still with that smile on his face.

"How tf can someone smile for that long?"

"Indeed we are, it is quite fascinating to me actually, considering that I've never seen another deer demon here in hell." He leaned in a bit close to your face causing you to blush a bit. You smiled and he stood up straight again.

"Who the fuck is this?" You heard a voice and turned around only to see that the cat demon was awake. "Husk this is (y/n), (y/n) this is Husk." Vaggie said as she pointed her fingers at you both. "She'll be working with us and staying here from now on." You smiled and walked over to Husk at the bar. "Nice to meet you Husk." You said holding out your hand for him to shake. "Yeah, yeah, nice to meet you too." He said as he shook your hand.

Charlie and Vaggie came up to you and Charlie gave you a key with a number on it. "C'mon! Let me show you to your room!" She walked up some stairs and towards an elevator, and you followed her.
When you both got into the elevator you looked back at the group and saw that Alastor was looking at you and still smiling while everyone else was chatting with each other. You blushed a bit and looked away. The elevator doors then closed.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

AAAAHHHHHH!!! OK!!!
Again this is my first book and I tried my best to write this chapter, so sorry that it sucks, I know it does. (╥﹏╥)
But hopefully to some of y'all it doesn't.
Again this is my first book and fanfiction that I've ever made. So I'm sorry if it sucks, I'll try my best tho! Anyways I hope that y'all enjoyed!
Have a great day/night everyone!!!!

(P.s. sorry for any typos and what not. (*'ω`*))

~~~~~~~~~~