Niffty ships it

I made that drawing of Alastor btw, I hope y'all like it!

~~~~~~~~~~

Alastor made some black cofee for himself to go with his breakfast. "You like Black Coffee?" He looked at you and nodded "Always have dear." Soon the others started coming down to the dining room for breakfast one by one.

"(Y/n)? *Yawn* Alastor? Did you two make breakfast?" You and Alastor both hummed in response to the still sleepy Charlie.

Everyone got their plates with food and began eating.
You sat down and Alastor sat right next two you.
Vaggie looked up at you and then to Alastor as you both ate your breakfast.

"So uh, (y/n)," you looked up at Vaggie "Alastor here is part deer because he used to kill a lot of them back when he was alive and I think he ate some too, I'm pretty sure he still does. I know he was also a serial killer and a cannibal too." you were a surprised at what she just said about Alastor and looked at him with a questioning and a bit of a scared look.

He noticed you looking at him and seemed to look to other way, trying to avoid making any eye contact with you. "So that makes me wonder, did you kill any deer or people when you were alive?" You looked back at Vaggie a little surprised.

"What? Of course not, I've never killed anything or anyo-..." You stopped talking and stayed quiet. Vaggie looked at you. "So you have killed.. how many?" You looked back at your food feeling a little sad but mostly guilty, and little uncomfortable. You just poked your food and stayed silent.

Charlie noticed how you were and whispered something to Vaggie Alastor also seemed notice how you were feeling and tried to help. "Ah, well Vaggie, perhaps she doesn't feel like talking about it! Perhaps we should talk about something else instea-" you interrupted "one. I've only killed one."

Charlie and Vaggie looked a bit surprised, Alastor too.
"Wait you've only killed one person in your life?" Charlie seemed a bit surprised. Vaggie turned back to her food. "Huh, I thought you might have killed more than that." You looked up at her and responded "Well, I killed him in self defense, then his friend killed me." Charlie seemed a bit curious then spoke up "His friend killed you? Were they both there? And why did they wanna hurt you?" She asked some questions about it which you only answered a few. Until Alastor stopped her and pointed at you. It seemed like you were feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh I'm sorry (y/n)! I really didn't mean to make your feel like that, I was just curious. Sorry.." looking at Charlie you smiled a bit. "It's okay Charlie, you were just curious." Still feeling uncomfortable and guilty (maybe kinda sad) you stood up you tell everyone that you weren't hungry anymore and put your dishes in the dishwasher.

"I'm gonna go back to my room, okay?" They all nodded but Charlie still looked a bit sad about what she did. "Hey Charlie," she looked back at you. "It's okay, alright?" She nodded and smiled a bit as you continued walking towards the elevator.

Stepping in the elevator, you felt a tear fall from your face as you were thinking about they memory of what happened.. you really didn't like remembering it.

You wiped it away and pressed the button to go to the floor you stayed on and walked out the elevator once you made it there. You were about to open the door when you noticed that it was open a little. "I swear I closed it all the way.. didn't I?" You hesitated a bit before opening the door all the way.

looking in, it seemed pretty normal. Walking in, you noticed there was something under your blankets. You listed your blankets only to find Fat Nuggets sleeping there.

"Fat Nuggets? What are doing doing here?" Giggling a bit, you picked him up as he was still sleeping. "Such a cute little pig." As you were admiring the cute little pig in your arms, a knock at the door had startled you causing you to jump a little a waking up the pig.
"Hello (y/n), are you feeling better?" It was Alastor, you turned around to face him still holding Fat Nuggets. "Yeah, I'm better now, thank you for asking." He smiled a bit wider. "No problem my dear! I was just a little.. worried, that's all."