Biggest Fan..

Oh no I'm late..! I'm gonna miss him...!! You say as you sprint down the street, panting and trying not to drop any of your Hawks stuff on the way. You hear camera flashes and people chatting, you look up ahead to see a crowd in a circle. There are already so many people... You start to slow down and stop right before reaching the crowd so you can catch your breath. "Hello everyone it's lovely to meet you all! Oh- thank you for the drawing little girl." You heard Hawks laugh and felt your cheeks grow red. You shake your head and try to scoot in with the crowd so you could see him but it seemed like they made a barrier, you sighed and decided to just walk back home since there was no way of breaking through that crowd. I wish I could have seen him..he's been my favorite hero for years now and I've always dreamed of meeting him..! You suddenly feel something brush against your arm. You turn around in fear but see no one and nothing there. You look around and suddenly feel something soft lift your chin up the slightest bit. What the.. you back up and see one of Hawk's feathers.. "Is that..." You try to grab it but it dodges. "What the-" You keep trying to grab at it until it drifts down from your chin, onto your neck, and on the top of your chest that was showing. "Ah..~" You feel your face get hot, you then shake your head a bit and look up at the feather again which seemed to be... blushing? You grab the feather and run your finger down it.. you then look back from behind the wall you were hiding behind to see Hawks blushing He can feel this...? You smirk and slightly blow on the feather, you look back and see Hawks sweating nervously. "Umm..are you okay Mr. Hawks?"
"Y-Yes..! I'll be right back...!" You see Hawks start to speed walk towards where you're hiding. You suddenly stuff the feather in your pocket and run down the ally way, once you get in your house you fall to the floor and watch the feather float out of your pocket. "What am I gonna do with you.." The feather suddenly zooms around the room, like it was exploring.. You get up off the ground and sigh, you put all your Hawks stuff on your couch and walk to your bedroom. "Maybe a hot shower I'll help." You start to strip down when you suddenly feel something hit your butt "Ah!" You turn around in anger and see the feather "Why you little.." You try to grab it but of course it dodges, you growl in anger and chase the feather around your room "Get back here you little- Woah!!" You suddenly hit the ground "Ow..." You sit up slowly and see the little feather looking..panicked. It floats around you checking you until it finds a bruise.. It brushes against it to make you look "Huh?" You look on your arm and see the bruise "Oh, I got that a few days ago.." You get a shiver down your back and sigh, the feather floats up and goes to the towels "Oh.." it slowly brings it to you, you giggle and take the towel. "Thank you" You slightly kiss the feather and walk into the bathroom, you turn on the shower but then hear someone shriek. SOMEONES IN THERE..!!! You run out of the bathroom in fear, the feather follows you and tries to calm you by brushing it's self against your cheek, you look at the feather with a slight smile, you then walk into the kitchen and grab a knife I hope it's not him..I don't want him to hit be again... You slowly make your way towards the bathroom and hear someone breathing heavily. You suddenly jump into the doorway with the knife but suddenly feel your heart drop.. "O-Oh.." Hawks looked at you blushing bright red "I-I didn't know someone lived here..." Hawks eyes explored your body, you looked down at yourself and realize you didn't have clothes on.. "Ack..!!!" You suddenly run back into your room and grab another towel to rap around you "Y-You can come out of the bathroom you know.." You watch Hawks walk into the living room still slightly blushing. You take a deep breath trying not to freak out at the fact that Hawks was in your living room..!! "Um..I didn't mean to intrude." You looked up at Hawks and felt your legs feel weak. Hawks looked at you with a slight grin "I-It's okay..!! You didn't know someone lived here.." You looked down at the ground to hide your blushing face...

I can't believe my favorite hero is standing right in front of me...