Last night alone..

You get sent home from the hospital as Hawks heals. You get home and once you walk in you collapse on the floor and sob.. "Keigo why...! You were supposed to be c-careful..!" You keep sobbing to the point you can't breath..you finally have to stop because you're lightheaded... You slowly get off the ground and walk to Hawk's room.. You slip off your clothes and slip on one of his T-Shirts. "It smells just like him.." You start to cry softly and lay down..You snuggle up under the blankets and cry yourself to sleep...

-IN THE MORNING-

You wake up to knocking on the door.. You yawn and get up. "Who could that be..?" You walk to the door and open it. "Mr. Aizawa..?" He rubs the back of his neck and looks away from you. "I came here to say I'm sorry." You're surprised.. "I shouldn't have been so rough on you yesterday." You smile. "It's okay..!" You invite him in and you two sit on the couch together. "Is he still in the ER?" You nod your head and look down. He puts his arm around you and pulls you close to him. "It'll be okay.." You blush and feel his hand run down your body. "You know.." He pulls you onto his lap and looks at your body. "You're pretty cute Kitty Cat~" You turn red and hide your face. I shouldn't be doing this.. I love Keigo... He pulls you in for a kiss, you hesitate but kiss him back. You two start to make out, you turn and rap your legs around him. You pull away from the kiss for air.. "Huh..huh..." He looks at you with a smirk and moves his hand from your thigh now to your crotch. You sit up straight suddenly as he gently rubs your pussy with his fingers. "Hah...~" You raise your head up as you try not to moan... "Heh..." He moves your panties to the side and sticks his fingers into your pussy.. "Ah...!~" You cover your mouth and moan as he moves his fingers in and out of you.. "You seem very sensitive little Kitty..~" He wiggles his fingers around inside of you while moving in and out slowly. "Ahh!~" You put your head on his shoulder as you try not to moan too loud.. Suddenly you feel a second hand go from behind and rub your asshole softly "Ah..!~ N-Not there..!~~" You hear Keigo laugh.. You look up at Keigo then at Aizawa. "I-I..!-" Keigo suddenly picks you up and puts you on his lap. "Woah!" Aizawa then gets up and undoes his belt. "W-Wait..! I-I-I..!" Keigo bites your neck making you moan quietly. "Ah..~" "You ready Kitty?~" You see Aizawa line up his dick with your slit.. You nod yes and suddenly moan as Aizawa slams it into you. "Ahh!!~" Keigo chuckles and turns your head to make out with you~ "Mm..~" Aizawa then starts to slam his dick in and out of you, making you moan while still making out with Keigo.. You break the kiss and moan loudly as Aizawa starts to go harder. Keigo then starts to bite your neck, he slowly slides down your shirt and bite your shoulders making you lean your head back onto Keigo's shoulder. Aizawa then suddenly stops, he pulls out and pulls his pants up. "Let's continue tonight~ I have to get back to the UA before the next class starts." You watch as Aizawa leaves, you tremble and feel Keigo rap his arms around you. "Was that fun baby bird?~" You blush and nod your head as you slowly turn around and rap your legs around him. "You're adorable baby bird" You two kiss for a minute and cuddle as your body calms down.. You both go silent until.. "Why did you come to the battle.." You look at him as he hangs his head down. "W-Well you see..-" You get nervous and feel a tear drop onto your hand. "Keigo..?" You see him crying and get worried "W-Why are you crying...?!"
"You could have got killed baby bird.." You lift his head up to look at him, you wipe his tears and kiss him deeply.. once you two break from the kiss he holds you close to him and shields you with his wings. "I'm sorry baby bird.." You suddenly felt so safe.. "No..I should be sorry..." He looks down at you. "I should have stayed at home instead of coming. I could have gotten seriously hurt." You slightly grab his shirt and start to cry.. "I-I came because I wanted to see what was going on..I w-was crying before I came b-because I thought I was quirkless..and that you'd hate me if I was quirkless..." You start to sob, he lifts your head up to look at him. "I will never hate my little song bird.." You two kiss and cuddle on the couch. You both just cuddled and watched TV all day, of course from time to time he would tease you by "accidentally" brushing his hand against your still very sensitive pussy.

How am I this lucky to be able to call you my lover..