New Roommate..?

You look down at the ground to hide your blushing face. Suddenly your head tilts up at Hawks "I-I.." You turn red and look behind you to see.. "You..!!" You immediately grab the feather and groan. "Sorry about tha.." You look back at Hawks who was blushing and looked like he was uncomfortable.. "Uhh.." you looked down at the feather and remembered.. Right he can feel this.. You loosen your grip and see him start to be less tense. "So..y-you're Hawks right...?" Hawks suddenly looked up at you with a smile "Yep that's me!" He spread out his wings accidentally, knocking things over and suddenly.. *Smash* A vase full of water and flowers hit the floor, Hawks turns red and scrambles to the floor trying to grab all the pieces of the vase and flowers "I-I'm so so sorry..!!" You walk over to him and kneel down, you touch his hand and look at him "It's okay." You smile at him and feel your face become hot. He smiles back and stands back up. "So why were you even in here?" Hawks blushed a bit "Well..I didn't really have anywhere to live and I saw this place was empty so I've been living here for a few months, but it looks like you moved in.." You looked up at him sadly and thought to yourself for a minute He doesn't have anywhere to live..why don't I invite him to stay with me..!! "W-Why don't you live with m-me..! I have an e-extra bedroom for you...!" You blushed embarrassingly, Hawks smiled "Thank you! Now uh..you can go take a shower now if you'd like..!" You nod and walk back to the bathroom, you put down the feather on the counter and dropped your towel, you turned the water on again but felt something go up your back and lightly brush on your neck "Ah..!~" You cover your mouth and blush hoping Hawks didn't hear you, you turn and look at the feather "Stop it you..!" You growl but then get an idea, you lightly grab the feather and run your finger down it, you hear things get knocked over in the other room and giggle, you lick the back of it and hear Hawks make a tiny moan. You blush and laugh a bit, suddenly the feather wiggles out of your hand and rubs against your crotch. You cover your mouth and look down at it madly "Stop-" Before you could say anymore it strongly started to push on your crotch, making you wet.. "Ahh..!~" You moan and grab onto the counter tightly while shivering, you hear Hawks chuckle and realize that he is controlling it... "That stupid bird..!" You grab your towel and rap it back around you, then burst out of the bathroom with the feather. You storm down the hallway and into the spare bedroom and see Hawks in only boxers "Hm? Oh, hi baby bird~" He smirks at you making you turn red, he looks down and sees liquid dripping down your leg.. "Is that water?-" Hawks stands up and walks over to you, he grabs your hip and pulls you closer "Or are you wet?~" You feel your face getting hot, you start to tremble but shake your head and push him off "I-I'm not wet..!! I just got splashed by the shower because of you stupid little prank..!" You look at him madly, he starts to blush. "Okayyy~" He goes and sits back down on the bed, you walk back to the bathroom and lock the door, you drop your towel and hop in the shower "Ah.." you relax but hear a door fly open. "Y/N!!!!!!" You gulp and try to stay calm.. "I'm in the shower....!" You hear someone come and bang on the bathroom door. "YOU BETTER COME THE FUCK OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" You start to shake in fear and tear up.. "Can I help you sir?" You hear Hawks and immediately start to cry.. He's gonna get hurt because of that stupid piece of shit..!!! "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! ARE YOU FUCKING CHEATING ON ME YOU WHORE!!!" You start to sob and drop to the floor.. "Sir I'm just her roommate. I think you should leave now she's busy." You look up at the door shivering and hear yelling "I'M NOT LEAVE UNTIL THAT DIRTY WHORE GETS OUT HERE!"
"Sir she needs priva-" You hear a thud and feel your heart drop until.. "I said you needed to LEAVE." You hear a door open and slam close. "Can I come in..?" You quietly say yes and see a feather come under the door and unlock it, Hawks walks in and gets on his knees, you start to tremble and start to sob uncontrollably.. Hawks pulls you close to him and shields you with his wings "It's okay. He's gone now.." You hug onto him and let out a deep breath..Hawks then suddenly grabs your arm to look at your bruise.. "Ah..!"
"Did he give you this?" Hawks looks up at you with a serious face. You hesitate for a minute but then nod your head and watch Hawk's face fill with anger. "That piece of shit hurt you?!" You back up a tiny bit in fear, you see Hawks face turn sad and look at him with teary eyes.. "I'm sorry for yelling..I just can't believe that piece of shit hurt you!" You crawl up to him and hug him tight "He's hurt me a lot.." you turn around and show him your back which had cuts and bruises all over.. "Oh my god..." You turn back around to see Hawks with tear filled eyes, you gasp and hug him tightly "W-Why are you crying..?!" Hawks hugged you back pulling you closer to him "I-I just can't believe he would hurt you..I know we just met but..I already feel so close with you. I just have to protect you..." He looked at you with blush on his face, you look at him with a smile and wipe the tears off his face "Stupid bird..stop crying.." He chuckled and grabbed your towel then rapped it around you. "Gotcha!" He picked you up and ran to your bedroom as you giggle "Put me downnn! Hahah!!" He sets you down on the bed and accidentally goes on top of you, you look up at him with your towel unrapped around you "I-I.." His eyes explored your body again as he blushed.. "U-Uh I'll let you get dressed.." You watch as he walks out and closes the door behind him. You cover your face and groan.. He's so handsome..I wish I could kiss him but he's a hero...he wouldn't like someone as simple as me....