Hot Night..

You two start to kiss until it starts to be making out.. He pulls you onto his lap and feel his dick poking through his pants. "Ah...!~" You moan while making out with him, making him blush and get more intense..~ He starts to slip his hands under your shirt while you two sloppily make out. He starts to play with your breast making you break the kiss to moan "Ah..!~" He smirks and starts to kiss your neck, immediately making you wet "Ah!!~ T-That's sensitive..!!" He looks down your body and sees your wet pussy getting juice all over his pants. "Heheh, looks like someone's already ready for me~" You blush as he puts you down on the bed. He stands up and undoes his pants, slips off his boxers and his shirt then gets back into bed and picks you up again. "Ready?" You nod, he sits you in his lap slowly sliding his dick into you. "Ah!~" You moan and make a lewd face making Hawk blush and his dick harder. "Heheh..I love that face you're making baby bird~" You blush and start to move your hips, making his dick move in and out slightly.. "Hah..~" Hawks moans a bit making you blush very hard. "Here, can I help you a bit?~" You nod yes with a smirk, he grabs your hips lightly and starts moving you up and down slowly.. "Ah!!~" You moan, your eyes roll backwards and your mouth opens in a slight smile. Hawks blushes and starts to go faster "Tell me if I'm doing too much okay?" You nod slightly and moan loudly as he starts to pound you. "Ahh!!~ Keigo!!!~" You call out his name..just like in your dream. He turns red and chuckles. He starts to go harder and faster, making you moan loudly. "Ahh!!~ More Keigo..!!~" He laughs and smiles, he then pins you to the bed and starts to pound you harder and faster then before suddenly. "Ahhh!!!~~" You keep calling out his name as he pounds you, he then pulls out then pounds back into you multiple times. "Ahhh!!~ W-Wait Keigo...! I-I'm gonna..!" He stops suddenly as you start to cum, he blushes as his eyes sparkle. You turn red out of embarrassment. "I really made you feel so good that you cummed?" He looked so proud. Your eyes sparkled at his happiness, he then pulled out and turned you around "H-Huh..?"
"I'm gonna go behind, it'll be easier for me to break the wall from here." He grabbed your hips and lined up his dick with your slit. "You can trust me baby bird, I promise I'll stop if you want me to" He smiled at you, you smiled back and blushed. "I-I'm ready..!" He smirked suddenly and pounded into you, you moaned suddenly and felt him pounding harder then before. "Ahhh!!!~ Keigo..!~ More Keigo...!!~" He blushed and kept pounding until he broke the wall. You started to tremble as he stopped. "Now.." He set you down and smirked at you.. "If you want more you're gonna have to beg Daddy for it~~" You turn red and get on your knees. "P-Please Keigo-"
"Ah Ah..that's not my name in the bedroom baby bird~" You blush more and look at him cutely, he turns red and grabs you.. "You're too cute..I have to..~" You giggle evils and open your legs, he pulls you closer and starts to pound you, you moan loudly and beg him for more, you two keep at it for only a few more minutes until.. "I-I'm gonna.." Keigo stopped and started to cum "Ahhh!!!!~~" You both stop until he finishes.. he pulls out and some of his cum leaks out of you. "Hah.." You both breath heavily and blush at each other, you then sit up and get on your knees on the floor.. "Huh? What are you.." You start to lick his dick, he tenses up and moans.. "Ah..!~ B-Baby bird...~" You smirk and start to suck his dick, you hear him moan and keep tensing up. "Ahh..!!~ K-Keep going baby bird..~" You giggle and keep sucking it, you then start to go faster and suck harder making him moan loudly and call out your name..he then puts his hand on the back of your head forcing you to deep throat it.. "Mm..!" He starts to cum in your mouth, you pull away and lick your lips. "A-Ah..~ S-Sorry baby bird..." You giggle and stand up, you start to touch his feathers and see him turn red.. "Ah..!~ N-Not there..!" You smirk and start to rub them, you watch him turn lewd.. "You like this don't you~" He blushes and nods, you start to rub harder and find a very sensitive spot on his wings, making them spread out suddenly sending feathers all around the room.. "Ahh!!~" You stop and giggle, you then pull him onto the bed and snuggle up to his chest..you both look at each other happily.. "I love you baby bird.."

I love you too Keigo....