How You Met : Gon, Killua, Kurapika

Gon: 14Y/N: 14

Gon: 14
Y/N: 14

You were pretty shy, so making friends was not your strong suit for sure. #Introvert.
As any other day, when the weather would permit, your afternoon routine consisted of walks in the park.
You sat under the tallest oak tree in the park, taking in the scenery. Longing for companionship as you were watching others your age play together. Being alone never really bothered you, but that didn't mean you weren't lonely.
Suddenly, your thoughts were broken as an acorn fell hard onto the top of your head.

"Ow..." you groaned aloud.

Rubbing the spot where it landed, you glanced up only to see two boys playfully arguing above. They dropped down beside you and the boy with spiky, black hair extended his hand out to you as if to shake your hand.

"Sorry about that." He smiled brightly at you.

"My name is Gon and this is Killua." He gestured toward the kid with white hair.

Killua stood with his arms behind his head, giving you a slight nod. You stood up and smiled shyly at the two handsome boys.

"My name is y/n." You smiled nervously.

"Do you want to play with us?" Gon asked so innocently.
You nodded, earning smiles from both of them.
Your wish for today came true.

Killua: 14Y/N: 14

Killua: 14
Y/N: 14

What happens when a chocolate loving Tsundere meets another chocolate loving Tsundere? I'll tell you....

You were out of sweets. Nothing is more upsetting than having a sweet tooth with nothing to satiate it. You dig into your wallet to see what you have left of your allowance.
Good. Enough for a Choco-Robot.
Happily (and hungrily) you made your way down the street to the most famous candy shop in all of YorkNew. You were a frequent flyer there and so all of the employees knew you by name, even the new ones. (If that says anything.)
"Hey y/n! Another sweet tooth?" The cashier asked happily.
"You know it!" You grinned as you walked to the chocolate. There's only one Choco-Robot left!
They're usually pretty good about keeping those stocked since a couple years ago, a kid bought out the entire warehouse. Something you would do if you had the money.
You reach for the chocolate and felt a hand grab yours. Quickly, you tried to snatch it but was too late.
"What the hell!? I was here first, Baka!" Anger seethed from every fibre of your being.

"Who are you calling BAKA!?? BAKA!!!" The boy with white, fluffy hair yelled.
A boy with black, spiked hair came running over at the sound of the commotion.

"What's going on here?" He looked worried.

"This BAKA called me BAKA!" The white haired boy crossed his arms.

"I have a name, you know!? And THIS BAKA took the last Choco-Robot from me! I was here first!" You stuck your tongue out at him.

The boy with the black hair sighed and smiled.
"Sorry about all of this. This is my friend Killua. I'm Gon."

"Y/n..." You said turning your head, pouting.

"You two act alike. It's like watching twins argue." Gon laughed.

Killua blushed at the very odd, but true statement. "Here... take it. I don't want it anyway."

He tossed the chocolate to you and made his way to the door. You could have sworn you heard him say 'sorry'.

 You could have sworn you heard him say 'sorry'

Kurapika: 19
Y/N: 18

You have been a hunter for two years now. Finding work was easy, but finding something dependable and consistent...not so much. You were a music hunter. Always searching for lost works to collect and preserve for generations to come. In fact, because of your passion, you met Melody. One of your closest and only friends, to be honest.
You come back to your hotel room in YorkNew after a long night of menial hunter related jobs, bored and lonely. Just then, you decided to call Melody. She always knew what to say to make you feel better.

[Time Skip: 1 hour of good advice and best friend stuff]

Melody told you that there was a job opening, working for the Nostrade family. Mostly serving as a protector of Neon, the daughter of Light Nostrade.
She mentioned that she would talk to Kurapika, he was in charge after an accident with the other man that usually handled applicants. Melody had mentioned Kurapika to you many times before, but you've never met him. He sounded really great.

[Time Skip: The next day]

You received a text from Melody to meet at a hotel owned by the Nostrade family. Melody trusted you and Kurapika trusted Melody's judgement.
As you approached the building, you were stopped by men in black suits, heavily equipped with weapons. Much to your relief, you see Melody walking with a blonde male toward the entrance. It must be Kurapika.
Damn. He's really cute.

Kurapika motioned for them to let you through and you continued your way into the building, trying to not make a fool of yourself.

You held out your hand and smiled shyly. "Y/n. You must be Kurapika? It's nice to meet you. I've heard many great things about you."

Kurapika smiled warmly as he took your hand into his. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you as well."

Your heart fluttered and Melody gave you a knowing look.