Asking You Out: Leorio, Hisoka, Chrollo

Leorio:

Leorio:

     6 months have passed since the day you met Leorio. At first it was rough, but as you two started talking, you both came to the consensus that you actually enjoy each other's company. What started off as tutoring became a good friendship.

     You adored Leorio and even couldn't imagine your life without him. He had become such a big part of your daily routine that you hadn't noticed you were falling for that perverted dork. You knew he felt the same, but you wanted him to make the first move.

     It was another day of studying at your apartment. You use to tutor in the college until your tutoring sessions had to be moved to a different time, due to your schedule changing. You had known Leorio for a month by then, so you suggested you study at your place.

"You damned idiot. Listen to me when I'm speaking!"  You crossed you arms, showing your now visible annoyance. Leorio winced at your tone.

"Sorry. I'm just..." Leorio trailed off.

You sighed and sat beside him. He wasn't his usual, goofy self.

"You know, if you'd like to skip today, you can. And...if you'd like to talk about what is bothering you, I will listen."

Leorio saw your face showed genuine concern and he smiled gently.

"I don't know how to explain what's on my mind... I'm afraid to, really."

"Need some liquid courage?" You smiled and winked at him, trying to cheer him up.

"No. If I'm going to tell you, I want to be sober. Maybe have a drink or two...or ten after, though." Leorio laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

You pursed you lips in defeat and placed your head on his shoulder. Leorio stiffened at your sudden contact.

"Are you afraid of what I will think?"

"Mortified."

"What if I told you that I felt the same?"

"You're mortified?"

You shook your head and sighed deeply.
"Leorio. I feel the same...About you, you dork."

You could hear the beating of his heart. You lifted your head to meet his gaze.

"Is there anything you'd like to ask me?"  You asked with a smirk as he sat there dumbstruck.

Leorio exhaled sharply and his demeanor became more serious.  "Y/n, I know I'm an oblivious idiot, but I want this to be right. You have no idea how relieved I am to know you feel the same. Women usually don't like me..."

"I think you're selling yourself short, Goofball."

Leorio smiled and took your hands into his.
"Y/n. Will you go out with me?"