Asking You Out : Illumi, Shalnark, Feitan

Illumi:     After you met Illumi, you started noticing him more and more

Illumi:
After you met Illumi, you started noticing him more and more. You eventually decided to talk to one another. To your dismay, he was not much of a talker. Though, looking at the beautiful assassin proved to be enough.

You would occasionally meet up at a cafe and drink coffee in silence. It even got to the point where he would initiate conversation. Usually asking you if you'd aid him in the more complicated contracts that involved attending formal parties, where he would need a date.

This was one of those times. His wealthy target, Alistair Sinclaire, was throwing an extravagant party and anyone who was anybody would be there. Your job was not to just be arm candy, but to distract the target and obtain a rare jewel while Illumi eliminated Alistair.

After the limousine dropped you off, you walked in, arms linked, and socialized a bit. On Illumi's cue, you made your way to Alistair and threw on the charm factor.

All of it went off without a hitch and you found yourself in the man's quarters. Soon after, Alistair's body guards came rushing in and notified Alistair that you were seen with the Zoldyck assassin who was there to murder him.

How did they find out?

"Well, would you look at the time." You smirked playfully and pointed to your imaginary watch.

The body guards drew their guns and fired at you. Effortlessly, you caught the bullets and with a flick of your wrist, threw them back at them, killing all but one. He tried to call for back up, but as he grabbed his phone, you rushed to him and single-handedly crushed his esophagus.

As you turn, you're greeted by Illumi. He had slipped in during the commotion, unnoticed, and killed Alistair. He had already found the Jewel and you both made your way to the balcony to escape before anyone else showed up.

You both stood on a cliff side and watched chaos unfold from the Manor below. One by one, police cars and ambulances showed up. Illumi had found out through Zeno that his client paid an informant to tip off the guards.

"How troublesome. It seems now I'll be killing my client. Will you be joining me?"

"Of course."

[Time Skip: In the Limousine ]

"Tonight has been rather eventful." You said tiredly as you slip off your heels.

Illumi hummed in agreement and handed you the Jewel. You looked at him curiously before taking the Jewel. A small smile formed on his lips.

"You look pretty when you kill people."

His honesty can be so cute.

Illumi's eyes softened. He moved closer toward you and a light hue of pink dusted his cheeks. His cool fingers gently brushed stray hair behind your ear, making you blush in return.