A/N- Please Read

Hi,

So, I've been inactive a while.
I really do feel bad about that, but I, unapologetically, needed a break. Not only has my mental health been not the greatest, I was also dealing with COVID as well. Not myself, but a close relative of mine to which I had contact with before they knew. They're completely fine now, however. It was stressful, though.

And there has been something else that had been weighing heavy on me.
I really feel like I shouldn't have to address this, but I will because I do care about the audience I've gained with my writing and I don't want to feel this anymore. I don't want to come off as mean or pushy either.

But what REALLY bothers me is the obsessive and outright disturbing nature of the comments I've been getting on these stories.
‼️It makes me uncomfortable.‼️
I would understand if it were comments on the smut stories, but it's not.

And what bothers me most is that I'm pretty positive a good 50% of my audience are not even 18 and commenting things like "Rail me."

I have worked very hard to keep this fic for everyone and it's gotten out of hand. I don't feel like I should have to moderate comments for my own mental sake.

I know someone will try to justify this, too.
"Shouldn't be on Wattpad, then." 🙄
I don't mean to call out anyone, but I'm asking you, as a friend, to be more considerate.

Anyway, I'm thinking of ending the book, altogether. I thought of deleting as well. Idk yet.

Anyway, thank you for reading and understanding.

~Shy

Ps. I don't feel like editing this. If you have any questions, just ask.