Unexpected: Hisoka

Your eyes widened as he hurdled toward you. Is this what fear felt like?

     Your hand trembled as it pressed your fatal wound on your abdomen. Vast amounts of blood seeped endlessly through your fingers as you stumbled your way to a tree to rest beneath it.

     The metallic-copper aroma was pungent, your consciousness slowly fading. The scene around you was less than impressive. Corpses of your once companions lay still, staining the earth around them with their own life force.

     Silent tears rolled down your face. You had no choice. It was either do or die and it looked like you were destined to die either way as Chrollo's knife had cut deep, sending deadly concentrated amounts of poison into you.

     Your vision wavered, but you could make out the shape of a man, no other than Chrollo himself, the only remaining spider, standing in front of you. His aura was calm and felt almost as if he pitied you. No doubt you looked pathetic in your current form, but he would not take you lightly even in that shape.

"Just...finish me." You breathlessly heaved, watching him step closer. Tears streamed down your face.

"Do you shed tears at the loss of them?" Chrollo crouched down and wiped your cheek.

"Does it really matter? Do you plan to talk me to death?" You whispered, clutching your wound.

"I suppose it does not. Would you like me to?" Chrollo smiled softly, removing his hand from your face.

"I've always found you an interesting conversationalist."  You breathed in sharp with a small smile..

"You know, Y/n, all of this could have been avoided If only you had left Hisoka. Look now, you'll die a traitor's death, but I will not be the one to grant you that."

     Just as Chrollo finished speaking, clapping erupted from behind him. There stood Hisoka with his signature grin. His aura contradicted his playful demeanor and thickly blanketed the air, suffocating any remaining light and warmth.

     Your glossed eyes, met his blazing, yellow orbs. Anger, arousal, and sadness collided in the depths of his eyes as he assessed your dying form along with the bodies of the other Spiders.

    The moment Hisoka had been waiting for had presented itself. Chrollo stood alone, anticipating the next move. The troupe members could not interfere now.

"My, you've really outdone yourself, Dear." Hisoka chided for your carelessness, but nonetheless was pleased.

"She is quite magnificent. Such a strong woman. She fought to the bitter end in your name..." Chrollo praised you and paused momentarily before continuing.
"...Though, it does not matter now, you'll soon be joining her."

"Eager now, are we? I'm thrilled you would go that far for me, Danchou~ ❤️ To the death it is...As it always should have been." Hisoka cooed, lacing his voice with venom as he shuttered in pleasure.

"So it shall be."

     The fight had ended as quickly as it started. Chrollo was very competent physically and mentally, but in the end, Hisoka had the advantage. He fought not only for the thrill, but for something more, though he did not come out unscathed.

     Hisoka made his way over to you, lifting you into his arms. Gently, he kissed your forehead before sprinting full speed. You weakly nuzzled your face into his chest, feeling content that you would take your last breath in his arms.

     The sound of his rapid heartbeat was all you could hear as your eyes drifted shut. Warm drops of water fell upon your face. Was it raining?

     Colorful images flashed in your mind. Images of when you were younger. Images of your friends, family...and the burning image of Hisoka that lingered until darkness overcame you.
———————————————————————

    Loud beeping and light chatter filled your ears as your mind stirred. Pain surged through your abdomen as you came to. Shakily, you sat up, breathing in sharply as another jolt of pain shot through you, causing you to become nauseated and your heart rate to increase.

     The machine you were connected to erratically beeped as you clutched your dizzy head. A warm pair of hands, reassuringly, grasped your shoulders, guiding you back into a laying position.

     As you focused your vision, you found yourself face to face with the smirking Magician. Upon further observation, you noticed that you were in his room at Heaven's arena. Illumi had been there along with the Zoldyck's family doctor.

     As if on cue, Illumi and the doctor left. Leaving you alone with Hisoka, who sat by your side, never removing his eyes from you.

"What happened?" You whispered.

Hisoka's face changed into a softer expression. "You died in my arms."

"You revived me?"

"Does that seem unlike me?"

"I am not certain. You're not the simplest to read. I imagine you're saving me for another time?" You questioned jokingly, letting a quiet chuckle fill the space between you.

"You were inches away from death and yet I was not as satisfied as I thought I would be. Such a bitter taste, really. ~"  Hisoka grimaced as he gently pushed aside his hair that obscured his eyes.

"So I've grown on you? Is that what you mean to say?"  You weakly smiled.

"What I mean to say is..." Hisoka trailed off and squeezed your hand gingerly, leaning forward to press a tender kiss upon your soft lips before continuing."...Each day would be far less exciting without you, My Love~ ❤️

—————————————————————

I'm doing a fluff series, not in any particular order. Each guy is going to get their own story. ❤️

Hope you enjoyed this one. I loved writing it.

Comment/vote if you like 👍🏻