𝟎𝟐 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

( LITTLE SIBLING MINI-SERIES PART TWO )

Is it a girl or a boy? 

──────────﹝🐝﹞──────────

"Wait Tsukki- you're going to have a younger sibling?" Yamaguchi gasps as he stared up at the blonde Megane. The ten-year-old nods, "Sadly." he said.

Yamaguchi lets a laugh, "Congrats Tsukki! You're going to be an older brother now!" He said, patting him on the shoulder. "Is it a girl or a boy?"

"We're not sure of it yet. Akiteru wanted it to be a girl, but I wanted it to be a boy." Tsukishima said. "But whatever the gender of the baby would have, it would still be a pain to take care of a child," he added, grumbling under his breath, making his greenette best friend laugh. I mean, isn't Akiteru enough? He acts like a child despite being a teen.

"You'll be fine. I'm sure you'll be a great older brother." Yamaguchi reassures him. Tsukishima looks at him with an unreadable expression before looking up at the sky, letting out a small chuckle. "I sure do hope so."

〔🐝〕

After months of waiting, they're finally going to know the gender of the baby. Akiteru was so happy that he almost left the house with his pj's on. Kei couldn't help but teased him about it, which made the older brother grew a irk mark.

"Kei~ we're finally going to know the gender of the baby today! Aren't you excited!?" Akiteru exclaimed.

"I'm not when you keep on screaming about it for the past 5 minutes," Kei grumbles under his breath.

"Aw, come on Keiiii lighten up, will ya? Akiteru said, nudging his little brother with his elbow. "This is our little sibling we're talking about, aren't you excited to be an older brother now?"

"Not exactly since kids are a pain to take care of- the only thing they're good at is to eat, sleep, cry, and scream," Kei said, remembering the time when his other classmate told him about his younger sibling. It was just horrifying.

Akiteru chuckles, "You were like that when you were a baby." he snickered, making Kei shoot him a glare.

"I do not."

"Yes, you do. You always threw a tantrum whenever your T-Rex stuff toy wasn't beside you."

"No, I do not. Remember the time when I handed you a fake spider when I was three years old? You were bawling out your eyes because you thought it was real." Kei teased at him, making him annoyed.

"Tsukishima Kei-" Before they could even get into another banter session, their mother immediately slapped the back of their heads.

"You two! Enough of that, we're at a hospital if you two haven't noticed." Their mother scolded them. The two siblings stood up stiffly as they turned to their mother, "Sorry, Okaasan." they apologized. The two saw their father silently laughing at the background, making them glared at him.