Chapter 1- A Normal Day?

Stuff you need to know:

You are a crane

I have no idea how to write romance

You are a black crowned crane

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was training at the back alley in the morning, until a familiar voice shouted, "Y/n! Y/n! We have to start making the soup, there's going to be customers soon!"

"Okay Dad! I'm coming." I opened the door that led back into the kitchen from the alley, and helped my father to get the noodles cooking.

-A few hours later, after serving countless customers-

Dad was cutting up some carrots and turnips, he eyed me to wake Po up.

"Alright, I'll be right back." I went up the stairs into Po and I's room.

Po was sleeping peacefully, he was also sleeptalking... a lot...

shaabaaboooee.... There is no... charge... for awesomeness..

or attractiveness.....

agreed...

I found myself chuckling at his sleep talking, he was probably dreaming about being a kung fu master.

"Dude, Po, Wake up." I gently nudged him with my talons.

"ughhhh.." Po opened his eyes, "Oh hi Y/n, what time is it?"

"It's almost eleven in the morning, you should get ready for work."

"Okay...." Po was on the floor, he tried multiple times to kick himself to his feet but just ended up standing up normally instead.

"Po? What are you doing up there?" Dad called.

Po replied, "uhhh nothing!"

"Come on Po, let's go." I rolled my eyes, beckoning him to listen to our father.

"Fine.. lemme just.." He threw his throwing star towards a strange drawing of.. an ox..? But the star just fell back onto the ground. "lemme just.." Po was kind of failing at this.

"Here, let me." I held his throwing star and.. aim..

THUNK

The star I threw almost hit the poorly drawn ox's forehead.

I beckoned Po to go downstairs, he obliged, though his face was filled with shock.

Po and I started going down the stairs when Po started tumbling down the stairs, making me hover in the air for a few seconds to avoid being sent tumbling down with him, threatening to squash me any second.

I made my way down the stairs when a conversation was heard.

"What were you dreaming about?" I heard Dad ask Po.

"What was I...? Uh... I was dreaming about... umm.. noodles..?" Po sounded unconvincing to me.

I entered the kitchen, "Woah, so convincing Po." I looked at him.

Po deadpanned at me, "Heh heh,"

"Well, I'm taking out the garbage, cya later." I excused myself to let Po and dad have their father and son moment.

-Time Skip-

I was taking orders from a table of customers, when I saw two Palace Geese put up a poster.