Chapter 2- A Master

Everything was blurry in my vision.

"Ow.. My belly.. Ugh.." I heard near me.

I saw a bird looking down at me, so I blinked a few times to adjust to my surroundings.

"Oh Master Crane! I'm so sorry for falling in front of you."

I then hastily stood up from my sitting position and noticed Master Oogway point from Po to me.

"My brother just wanted to see who was the Dragon Warrior and the Phoenix Warrior. I'm deeply sorry Master Oogway." I bowed in respect to the elderly turtle.

Po stood up and noticed Master Oogway was pointing at him and me, "Umm who are you pointing at?"

"How interesting." Master Oogway grinned in interest.

Tigress asked, "Master, are you pointing at Crane and I...?"

Master Oogway replied to her question, "Them."

"Who?" Po and I said synchronously, Po attempted to move, but Master Oogway's finger followed him, ultimately making him point in the middle of us both.

"You two." Oogway said happily.

"Us?" Po and I were synchronised once again.

Master Oogway then lifts up my wing with his claws and Po's with his staff.

"The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior and the Phoenix Warrior!" Oogway declared to everyone.

"What?" Po and I exclaimed.

"What?" The Furious Five shouted in surprise a few milliseconds later.

Master Shifu screeched in fury from the higher platform, "WHAT?"

Dad opened the doors and came rushing in, "WHAT???"

Just as Dad came in, the announcer rang the gong, signalling the group of palace geese to come down the palace stairs with a palanquin.

Confetti was everywhere and the crowd was going wild!

"Stop! Wait! Who told you to-" Shifu yelled, he's apparently mad now.

The geese moved straight past Shifu, bringing the palanquin down, they quickly moved in front of me and Po.

Of course, me being me, I refused. It was going to be either embarrassing or just straight-up disastrous..

And, of course Po being Po, he accepted...

Po was being hoisted up onto the palanquin, the geese were obviously struggling, but they continued to walk slowly to the flight of stairs.

I followed them. As I walked I caught a glance of the Furious Five, they were certainly bowing, but I could see they're slightly annoyed, probably by us.

"Master, Master, wait! That flabby panda and that inexperienced and weak crane can't possibly be the answer to.. our problem! You were about to point at Tigress and Crane, then those things fell in front of them! That was just an accident!" Shifu chased after Master Oogway and huffed.

Master Oogway smiled and said, "There are no accidents."

BAM!

Everyone looked up, startled by the loud noise. Po had made a giant hole through the palanquin seat and was stuck in the newly-made hole.

Palace pigs surrounded Po and helped to lift the palanquin, and made their way up the stairs, so I followed suit.

I stared back at the Furious Five and saw them bowing to their Master, I wonder what was that about?