The Reveal, The Deal, The Change of Fate. (Final Chapter)

I was woken up earlier than usual by Guy.
"What's the big deal?"
"Sorry to wake you up, but there's someone at the door who wants to speak with you?"
I was surprised Guy was able to understand my sentences I was using, as I was still half asleep.
"Wut? Dod they know my nameb?"
"Yeah, they didn't say anything like wolf guy, or anything like that. They asked if they could speak with James"
"Huh, do they hab name?"
"They said their name was David"
David! My ears perked up at that name. Surely he didn't remember me!
"David did you say?"
"Yeah"
"Did they ask about Chelsea?"
"Nah, they seemed too desperate to speak with you to mention anyone else"
This is crazy.
"Alright," I was fully awake now, "I'll go down there right away!"
"Alright, I'll see you in the kitchen soon then yeah?"
"Yeah, there'll be no point in going back to bed once we've spoken, it's not like David will be leaving anytime soon"
As I said these things Guy left the room, I quickly rushed brushing out a few bits of my fur, as I said previously, it was a good sleep. Once done I rushed downstairs to the entrence to where David was waiting.
But he wasn't there.
I stepped outside looking for him, I soon found him standing about fifty metres away from the entrence of the house.
"David?" I asked as I approached him. I still couldn't believe he remembered me. It's like it was too good to be true!
"James?" he said, turning around to face me. It was too good to be true. That wasn't David's voice, and that wasn't his face.
"It's so good to see you!"
"Hold up, aren't you a bit, you know? Weirded out to see me like this?"
"What? Nah, I've gotten over that since I last saw you all blue"
"Who are you? What have you done with David? And maybe work on your investigation because David has never seen me non-human!"
"Alright, I'm not David. Can you please follow me?"
"Not answering before you answer mine first!"
"My names Harry, that's all I can tell you about that. David is fine, I just needed a cover and his information was in our database, the JWP was never made for harming others"
JWP? Why did that sound familiar? Familiar or not, they knew about me, and David, there was no way I was going with them.
"Sorry, but in not coming"
"Very well. I'll see you later"
What the heck is wrong with him? That sounded really creepy. I was happy to leave him, although what I did next was, I hate to admit, pretty stupid. I turned around to leave before he did.
Before even a second had passed I had my vision covered and something injected into me. Then my body went limp, and my black vision changed from visible black (like when you're in a dark place), to false black (like when you fall asleep).

When I woke up I was being dragged by my feet through some dense bushland, which I knew Guy's place was surrounded by, but I still thought I'd been taken out of the country, again. JWT! That's what it stands for! James Wolf Project! This was nuts. As if they were still running! This guy was probably going to take me back, which wasn't happening.
My eyes shot open. My legs haf been tied together with some weak rope, apart from that I was unrestrained.
I leaned as far forward as I could, good, I was able to reach the rope, and with one claw swipe I cut myself lose. Harry noticed right away. When he turned around there wasn't already a foot headed his way. Once I'd knocked him to the ground I grabbed his arms, sinking my claws in. I barked in his face and moved to bite his head clean off. But I didn't.
With my open mouth centimeters away from making contact with his neck I stopped, looked at him. He was trembling. Good. I stood up, growling at him I asked him how the James Wolf Project was still running.
"Th-that's wh-what I-I-I was g-g-going to t-tell you"
"Quit whining, explain further!"
"H-h-h-here" he trembled as he pulled a phone out of his pocket as played an audio file from it. "Th-this is f-f-for you"
His phone had a surprisingly good volume too it, so I could hear it clearly.
"James! How's my furry FRIEND! going?"
What?
"You've caused my project,"
It can't be.
"or should I say, our project, a lot of issues"
Surely not!
"We need to discuss these things, but it needs to be in person"
I can't accept that.
"After you disappeared, well, we knew you'd go back to Australia, looking for family and friends.. Wait, sorry. I'm sure you already know this," LA LA LA LA not listening! It can't be! "but it's me, Docter Wever!"
"No! No way! There's no way he survived! I shot him in the head!"
The guy looked mortified, he probably didn't know, or need to hear me say that.
"Anyway, where was I? Right, we knew that you would have gone looking for family and friends, which if you found we would have never found you again"
Hold on...
"It... It was you? YOU MADE THEM FORGET ABOUT ME! THAT WAS MY FAMILY! YOU! YOU! YOU MONSTER!"
"Y-you know it's a re-recording right?"
"Shut up!"
"So we took them out of the equation. One factor we didn't take into consideration was you taking your own initiative in running away. But fortunately for some reason you continued to use the watch that we produced for you, which had a tracking device you know of on it. So that helped heaps"
But, mother... She, she disabled it.
"When we began fixing the damage you caused we found a lot of our tracking gear was missing, but the handy work was shocking. Repairing the outside terrain we found some interesting things, so I'm assuming it was Grey who did the disabling? That would make sense because it was a crap job. And James, if you're questioning how we fixed it? Well, I have this question for you: Do you really think that dumb dog knew what she was doi-"
I had smashed it to pieces. Unintentionally. It was in my hand and Wever was making me more and more angry and upset. I sort of just, crushed it.
"How old was this recording?" I asked, holding whatever shards were left in my fist in the air.
"A-about t-t-two we-weeks please don't hurt me!"
"Well, I have a message for Wever!"
And gabbing the collar of his shirt, starring straight into his face, I continued, "And this is exactly how you're going to deliver it! I don't know how you're alive, I don't know how you fixed the tracker, I don't know many things. But there's things which you believe about me is true, which you actually don't know. So stop hiding behind different names, different people, different countries, and come face me if you want this settled. I can guarantee two things, that this won't end any other way, and that I won't go easy on you this time. Maybe you should think twice before removing all that is familiar from someone's personal life!"
As I ended this sentence I threw Harry back onto the ground and ran away, on all four paws.
Once I was a fair distance away, I let my anger go, and let the tears flow. Wever honestly couldn't have been any worse. He's killed members of my family and my friend, insulted them. He destroyed any sort of connection that I had with almost everyone. And to rub salt in the wound he made me feel like an idiot for still using the watch.
By the time I was halfway back I was crying so loud, I was forcing my eyes shut in an attempt to stop the tears, which lead to me running into someone.
"James!"
"Who's that?" I didn't have enough energy to open my eyes.
The mystery person was hugging me before they responded, they were crying too.
"It me, Carrie James, it me"
"Carrots!" I howled, sobbing into her chest. We were soon sitting down on the grass, just hugging and crying,
It probably was more than half an hour before I was able to look up at her face.
"Carrie?"
"Yeah James?"
She, despite the tears and the messed up hair, was smiling, a small smile, but it was one full with emotion.
"You, were looking for me?"
"We all were. We were scared for you. I was worried I'd never see you again"
"Thanks" I said as I looked downward. We were both on our knees. Her chest was wet from my tears and my hands were still gripping onto our arms. Wait. Her arms!
"Ah! Your cuts! I'm Sorr-"
"James. I'm more concerned about you than my arms right now"
"But!"
"Hush! Look, we're going to wait here until the others arrive. Until then, we shall remain as we are! Understand?"
"Okay"
We went back to hugging, it was nice to have someone with me. Especially Carrie.