❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ❞

THE PORTKEY AND HOGWARTS FREINDS

LEXI IT'S TIME to go! Get up!" Madeline said while yanking my blanket off of me.

"Go? Go where? This early? In summer?" I said groggily, while I simply turned over and closed my eyes again.

Behind me I felt the mattress go down, Maddie was coming up.

"The Quidditch World Cup, you daft buffoon," she said while shaking me.

At the sound of the Quidditch World Cup I shot up.

"Well why didn't you say say so?" I said as I walked to my closet and took out an that me and Maddie had decided that I would wear today.

"Why didn't I say so? Why didn't say so? Honestly Lexi you really are something," Maddie sighed exasperatedly

I laughed as I got into the bathroom. I stepped in took a shower then pulled on my plain white tank top, topped green sweater and some white wide leg jeans and dried my hair.

As I was about to start putting on my makeup I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Maddie with her makeup.

"You weren't going to start without me were you?" she said while eyeing my makeup and the makeup brush in my hand.

"What? No! Of course not," I said as I hid my makeup brush behind me.

She laughed knowing I was exactly about to do that. We quickly did our makeup side by side. She had already had done her hair so I decided not to put too much effort and simply got out a and tied it around my hair.

Once we were all done, I packed the last minute items and put them into my bag.

I then went down the magnificent stairs of the Beadeux manor. I went to the the dining room, where Maddie was. I slipped into my usual seat and as soon as I did a plate with my favorite breakfast popped up. Two hot, buttered croissants and three steamy, mini waffles just the way I like them. My mouth watered as I smelled the friendly scent of my breakfast. As I was on a time limit, I wolfed down my breakfast, while talking to Maddie about the World Cup.

Mrs. Badeux or Lillian, what I called her, entered the dining room looking very stressed. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her pink lips were pressed tight, while she was giving orders to a house elf. Once, she finished, the house elf vanished with a loud CRACK and she looked at us smiling, her face relaxing a bit.

"Lillian, is everything OK?" I asked worried.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, it's just William didn't pack last night so I told one of the house elves to go and pack some certain things for him. Ah! What am I going to do with him!" she laughed.

Lillian Badeux was originally from France but lived with her husband in England. She was a naturally happy, loving person. It was rare to ever see a frown on her face. She had the most infectious laugh ever. She seemed to light up any room she walked into. She had this energy around her that no one missed and no to forget she was the most nicest person in the world! She cared for her daughter, Madeline, and me dearly; she always there for the both of us. When she talked you could slightly hear her french accent but she spoke fluent english all the same. Oh and, not to forget, she was the person, who suggested that she and her husband, William, could become my legal guardians till I become of age.

"Helloo," Mr Badeux (William) said as he entered the room.

"Morning!" all of chanted back at him.

"A really early morning at that," he laughed as he rubbed his eyes to prove his point.

William Badeux was from England and had gone to Hogwarts, unlike his wife who went to Beauxbatons. However his family was French but had moved to England when his father was born. He, too, was an absolutely funny person. He always had a joke up his sleeve and he was so down to earth that it was hard to see him peeved. In my opinion, William and Lillian were made for each other, an absolute power couple. He was a fatherly figure to me ever since he and Lillian became my legal guardians. Both my legal guardians had insisted to call them by their names, so I did.