Chapter 12

Aureleah's P.O.V

We arrived at the packlands. Rodney and Beck have woken up. They are screaming at us about how Rodney's pack will come for them. Of course Ty being Ty had to scare the living out of everyone. "Call them. Make sure they hurry. I have been itching for a release. Maybe a little bloodbath will do great things for me." That has everyone frozen in fear but Beck still held some defiance so he spoke his mind. "We all know you won't kill me. I am one of your best. I know you, I would've been scared if you were actually cruel." Ty remains calm and just evilly smirks. That sends chills down my spine. "Take him to dungeon D along with his friend. I think they both need a shower." There is an underlined threat. Beck's fear is evident. "No you can't take me there." He started screaming and writhing trying to get out of the other Warriors' grip.

"Watsup with this dungeon D thing?" Stevie asks Cammy. We were going into our home. "The worst place you can be. Even hell is better." Cammy says. This time I ask him, "What did mean by they needed a shower?" One of the Warriors answers her name's Asanda, "The water is mixed with a concentrate of pure silver. Extremely painful but not enough to kill." I swallow the lump that had developed in my throat.

We reach are inside Ty's room. I decide to take a shower. The feel of the hot water has me moaning. It felt so good. One thing I knew was that I probably stank. So I am glad I am washing off the filth of that place. I remember what he did to me before...

~Flashback begins~

"So your mate is coming today but I will have a bit of fun before he gets here." I was scared by his sinister smile. "Don't worry I won't finish what I start. That will be for later." With that he removed my pants ever so carefully. It suddenly dawned on me. I tried to talk him out of it. "Please Rodney you don't have to do this. Please stop." Tears are streaming down my face. He spreads my legs. I try to fight him but my hands are tied to the bed. He then ties my on opposite sides so that I don't close them again. The tears come like someone open the floodgates of an ocean. "Don't worry sweetheart. I won't penetrate you with my dick today but it will happen soon." He rips my panties. I try to talk to him again. "Please Rodney you don't want to do this please listen to me. I will..." My sentence is cut of by the fact that his finger is on my clit massaging it. The tears continue. My legs are spread meaning he has full view of my vagina. My body refuse to react to him. So he puts his finger in his mouth and wets it. "You taste good. You would taste better if you would just let go." "I would never do that to myself or mates." He just laughs and pushes his finger into me. I feel pain since I am not lubricated. He continues to pump his fingers in and out of me. He has put two fingers in now and it hurts like hell. I cant help but scream in pain but he took it as me enjoying what he was doing. He continues while saying stuff like I am tight. He removes his cock from his pants and I pale even more. "Don't worry I won't do anything for now." He pumps himself up and down making his fingering a bit sloppy. He cums in a few. "If only you would cum with me but since you made your choice, I will deal with you later now let's get you dressed and thus room aired. We don't want him to go crazy do we?" I just watch him. My tears long gone. I am now going through a dry spell. I am just glad he didn't ask have rape me. Though he did it half way. He leans in and kiss my lips. It was revolting.

~Flashback ends~

I didn't realise I was now seated on the cold flow of the bathroom balling my eyes out.

Ty's P.O.V

I could feel Leah's sadness, pain, fear and anger through the bond. The anger was though was very prominent. So Stevie and I rush up to the bedroom. We hear whimpering inside the bathroom. Then the whimpering stops. We open the bathroom door, we found her passed out on floor of the bathroom naked. I carry her out of the bathroom. Stevie brings her nighties. I lather her with her honey scented lotion. While returning the lotion, Stevie puts on her undergarments. We both notice some marks on her. I just get even more angry. He raped her. But how did we not feel it. Her wolf is not healing her why? Alex answers, 'There is wolfsbane in her system. That's why." After she is dressed in her nighties, we call the pack doctor. "Dave is she gonna be  alright?" David Hart, grey eyes, sun kissed skin and around 5'9". "She will be fine. The wolfsbane was given in small amounts. It will be out of her system by tomorrow. Do you need me to check anything else?" He asks. I almost nod but remember that I can't allow him to see her naked body. I will just wait for what Leah has to say. Seems like Stevie and I agree. Stevie then speaks, "You can leave. We will call you if we need anything. Thank you." The doctor nods and leaves. "Do you think she will tell us what happened to her?" He asks. "I truly don't know."

I go downstairs to get some food while Stevie takes a bath/shower. Amy is downstairs talking to Abel. "Hey. How's Leah?" Amy asks. "She is fine, I hope." She nods. "Don't worry she is back and no one will ever betray you again." I take in Abe's words but I can't help but feel like it's my fault. The guilt is flooding. As if on cue Sky calls. "Hello." "Hey. Did you find Leah? Is she alright? Are you alright? I can feel you guilt, through the bond. I hope nothing bad..." I cut her off from her rambling by saying, "Sky breathe. We found her a few hours back. Leah is fine. She is sleeping right now. I am not alright." I move to my office. "Tyler Price tell me what's wrong and why you would think that?" Sky asks letting her alpha power slip into it. "It's my fault that she got kidnapped. I should have been more careful. I just thought that no one would dare enter my pack because of my rep. I should have been more careful." I tell her, feeling the sadness fill me. "Stop that. Remember I can feel your emotions." For the first time I hate having agreed the witch to put a spell on us. This spell allows us to feel each other's emotions if we feeling them strongly. "You know I love you, right?" She asks and I nod. Realising she can't see me I answer, "Yeah." "Now stop being a fool and go be with your mates. She might be sleeping but you also need rest. You are emotionally drained. Go to bed now. Or for the love of the goddess I will make your life miserable." She orders and threatens me. Most Alphas would be furious but I know she means no harm. So I sigh and mumble, "Okay I will do that. I love you now..." I let Sky finish. "And forever. Take care." I smile after cutting the call. I go to take some food up. And when I reach the room, Stevie is not wearing a shirt,man his six pack is to die for. He looks at me and smirks, "I see you loving the show." I nod and smile. "Let me take a shower and we will eat after I am done." I say to him and I decide to mind link Cammy.
"Don't disturb me for the rest of the day." I tell him. "Of course. I will call you if something happens and needs your immediate attention." Cammy can be very sensible when he is not with my sister.

After the shower I just wear my track bottom.

Stevie's Pov

I can feel some of Tyler's emotions. I just ignore it. He calms down a while later.
I hear him coming in and turn around. I realise that he is gawking at me. "I see you are loving the show." I say to him and he just nods and smiles. "Let me take a shower and we will eat after I am done."

He comes out of the bathroom wearing his track bottoms. His eight pack is on full display. He looks good enough to eat. "Like what you seeing?" He asks me with a smirk. "Not all..." I say leaving the sentence like that. I see his smirk drop so I continue my sentence. "I am loving it." He smiles. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" He asks while holding his heart and breathing erratically as if he just ran five laps. "No I would never want that." I go closer to him. He is a few inches taller than me. So I pull him down and kiss him. It was just perfect, magical well bottom line amazing. It takes a few minutes for us to say anything we just stood there with our foreheads touching. "That was not even close to how I imagined it." Ty says after we are seated about to eat. "You have imagined us kiss?" I know I am stupid. "Yes. I have thought about it." "So did it meet your expectation?" I ask him to curb my curiosity. "Nope..." He says and I skip a beat. "What?" I ask him and he just smiles. I feel like crying now even Jay is whimpering at the thought that our mate didn't like our touch/kiss. "It actually exceeded my expectation." Right now Jay and I were doing a happy. 'I really thought he hated it.' You and me both. Then I realise he was doing it on purpose. Right now ideas on how to murder my mate were flooding my head. Maybe I could skin him alive and use his skin as a scarf. I would certainly look hot in that. Maybe gang up on him. Yes less messy. "Babe. Please stop thinking of ways to murder me." Huh. "I... wasn't." How did he even know that? "You were saying your ideas out loud." I smile innocently and nervously laugh. "G-got you." He just smiles. "I deserved it. Sorry I made you believe I didn't like our kiss but to be serious I didn't like it." He is really trying to give me heart attack. "I loved it." I just look at him and smile. "Can't you just stop with the pauses?" I ask. He shows his infamous smile. That make my insides drop and my friend down there wake up from his slumber. "Not at all. It's nice seeing your emotions change from joy to sadness to anger to evil." I smile. We continue to eat and go to sleep. To be honest I am tired even though it's only four in the afternoon.