Chapter 19

Leah

To say what Stella says last night shocked me would be an understatement. Well my mom is dead. My father killed my mom. My half brother raped me. I really don't know what to do. I wanna get revenge but I know I don't want to risk anymore people than I already have. I guess my mom will never get the respect she deserves. "Hey." Ty enters the room. "Hey." I say to him. Stevie comes out of the bathroom wearing nothing but slim fit jeans. I am wearing a back out pink dress with pink thigh high boots. "Hey guys. Let's talk about yesterday and what you plan on doing?" Stevie says. "Yeah tell us. What happened to you, Leah?" I was hoping to avoid that completely. Guess I can't. "Well. When Rodney kidnapped me he just touched me and jerked off then left it like that. That's why I had those marks. Well in my former pack the Beta, Jasper and Daniel used to rape me whenever they were bored. It was exhausting. I kept it to myself, I just became a shell of my former self. I am sorry I didn't tell you guys I just didn't want you to reject me." "Why would we do that?" Ty asks. "Well because I am not a virgin anymore or something like that." Ty bursts out laughing. "I am sorry. It's just that have you met my sister, you not being a virgin or not wouldn't have mattered still doesn't. I am not a virgin so I can't expect you to be one that's a bit hypocritical don't you think?" I smile at him. "You are right." Stevie just laughs. "Plus I am not a virgin either. I mean I was also raped so nothing to worry about." How did I get so lucky? 'Uh well I was the one who made this happen you wanted to run away.' Stupid wolf. "Let's star over. I am Aureleah Calvin. I am your mate." They both smile but follow suit. "Let's not start over cause I kinda love our stupid mistakes. By the way I am Tyler Price. I am not the evil, a little egocentric. Ohhh and you just got mated to your nightmare." He says. "Why do keep saying that?" I ask him. "Well I guess it's because I am everyone's nightmare just that I am your best dream." We laugh. "I am Steven Ray. I am your mate. I want us to continue our story not start it over. After all what's the point of the perfect story when we are imperfect." I smile guess we are continuing our lovely story.

~Two weeks later~

These two weeks haven't been eventful. Sky left on the same day she arrived something about some vampire she is dating. Complicated. I went to my former had a funeral for my aunt and mom. Didn't go berserk or anything. I saw Daniel and Justice and we'll completely ignored them. Jasper completely disappeared and no one knows where he is. Yeah. Cried here and there. Ty wanted to kill beta Short a few times had to make sure they were never alone. Well Stevie and him want to complete the mating bond. I don't know how to tell them that I am ready so here we are me decorating our room.

The boys arrive half an hour later to find me seated on the bed in nothing but a lingerie. My little black is simple but sexy. I smile at them. I will most certainly not spare you the details. "Well are just gonna stand there?" Inside I am freaking out. "Well, I know I am gonna like this." He moves closer to me. "What do you think we should start with?" Stevie asks. "How about sex then marking later?" Ty says and we both totally agree with him. Stevie is kneading my breasts while Ty and I are kissing. Man does it feel good. Positions are somehow switched. My lingerie has disappeared. The boys have also removed the clothes. Ty touches my clit can't help but moan into Stevie's mouth. Ty pushes one finger into me. Pumping it in and out. The puts another one. Man at this point I am seeing stars. Stevie is giving my nipples attention. He is good.  "Ohhh. Ahhhh." I spasm due to his hand. It feels good when you not being forced. His hand is still on my clit he repositions himself so that his penis is right in front of me. Damn he is big. I lick him at the head. Precum coming out of it. Taste salty and a bit sticky at any other point I would have said ewwww but he tastes good. I push him in as far as he can go. I gag and he grunts. "Keep it up. Feels so good." He cums in my mouth. Ty and Stevie give each other blow jobs. While I watch and keep on touching myself. I love watching them. I lie on my back, then Stevie bends over to give Ty full access to his butthole, he mouth is on my pussy and man does it feels so good. "Ahhhh feeels sooooo goood." I say. Well more like moan.