Chapter 28

Ty's POV

"What just happened?" Cammy asks. "I have no idea. I will go ask her." I tell them following her.

"Hey." She just nods and she is actually crying. "I know that Stella is hurt but I just don't want Jazz to get hurt. He isn't picking and I just feel like he is in trouble again." I just sit there listening to my mate talk about the person who raped her. "Why do you care about?"

"Believe it or not but Jazz and I became friends. He explained to me why he raped me and I understood. He didn't have a choice. There is proof of why he did everything on his phone. We developed a relationship after our convo. We became friends with benefits." "Huh?" I am at a loss. "All the proof is on his phone. It's just not my story to tell." Leah tells me.

I am getting frustrated at her answer. "Does his phone have a password?" I ask trying to make sure she doesn't get curious as to why I want to know. "Yes it does. It's his mom's maiden name- Flores. Why do you ask?" Leah questions me. "Well you kept saying how the proof is in his phone and stuff." She looks at me and I know I have been caught. "You are lying to me. Do you have Jazz?" I can't blatantly lied to her so I informed her question. "I can't believe this." She says while running towards the cells. She goes to A first. I mindlinks the guards to stop her from entering the cells. "Do not let Luna into the cells." I tell all the guards posted at the cells. They all answer with a yes sir.

I am in my office about to open Jasper's phone when Leah budgies into my office covered in blood. "You do realise you could have killed him. Thank God I got to him in time." "What do you mean?" I ask. "I found Jasper in one of your cells and I took him to the doctor-I made sure it wasn't Dave. I am going back to the hospital."

"She found him I am going to the pack hospital with her, come if you want." I say through the link. They all agree to come with me to the hospital. We are all waiting for Doctor Gaines to finish with the patient. Leah is moving up and down. Is she planning on drilling a hole into the floor. The doctor came out. "How is he?" Was the first question Leah asked. "He us out of danger will wake in a few hours."

~Timeskip~

Jasper wakes up in a few hours. Leah practically runs in to the room. "Hey. No don't." She says to him. He groans while trying to sit up. Leah helps him. "I would love to ask how are you right now? But I am just gonna assume you are in pain and you are not okay." She says with a laugh. "Still as indecisive as ever. Just so you know you are very right." Jasper says with a airy laugh. He groans from pain I must have done a number on him. I smile at that. "Uhm..." I really have no idea what to say because they are just looking at each other like having a silent conversation. "Sorry. So I am guessing I will be killed very soon then." He states. "Nope. You are not dying. No way in hell am I allowing that. You are perfectly safe." Leah tells him. He nods. "Jazz..." He groans. "Babe..." I leave when I hear that.

"So what happened?" Stella is the first to ask. "Nothing he just stated that I was gonna kill him to which Leah made known that if I/anyone touches him we gonna have issues. So yeah that fool is safe." I say though I am very annoyed by the fact that my mate is protecting the person who rapes her.

Leah's POV

"So..." Jasper says when Ty leaves. "He hated the fact that you called me babe and well you did rape me so..." I tell him truthfully. "Wow ever so blunt." He says.

"You expect me to sugarcoat the fact that you raped me." I tell him bluntly shit maybe he is right. "Nope but can we not talk about that. I would get you chocolates and roses but I am currently stuck here, sweet cheeks." He evades this topic all the time. "Fine. Wait here I will be back." He nods then mumbles. "As if I can go anywhere." I just laugh at that.