«Killing Spree»

Izuku's POV

We eventually made it to a more populated part of the city. There were two local heroes patrolling the area. Shigaraki pointed in their direction

"We're going to kill them." He said while handing me a black medical mask. I put it on and it covered the majority of my face, except for my eyes. The blond girl and I both nodded. He explained the plan to us, then we began walking behind the heroes.

Shigaraki grabbed one of the hero's' necks and yanked them into an alley using only four of his fingers. Toga did the same to the other. I shuffled through the black backpack and found two cloths. I stuffed them into the two hero's mouths so they were unable to talk or scream. The pitiful expressions on both of their faces filled me with pure joy.

I went over to one of the heroes and touched their face. I stepped back a bit and tried manifesting their quirk. Nothing happened. I began to worried until a large blast of water came shooting out of my palms.

"A water quirk..." I mummbled to myself. I looked over at Shigaraki and he gave me psychotic grin. I smiled back at him. I didnt think i could kill the two small time heroes with just a water quirk, so i opted for the many weapons in my bag. I shuffled through the bag and pulled a freshly sharpened kitchen knife. A wave of adrenaline flowed through my vains. That strange urge to kill was back and stronger than ever.

The voices in my head started screaming words i couldn't understand. I pulled at my matted hair with one hand and in the other i gripped onto my knife tighter, then rushed over to the hero in Toga's grip and started stabbing the living hell out of them. I laughed loudly and manically as the knife kept piercing through the hero's flesh. It was satisfying and very enjoyable. The feeling of someone else's warm blood on my hands and face was calming in a way. I felt powerful. I felt happy.

I stopped stabbing them and looked up at the other hero. I didnt see anyone though. I then looked down and saw a pile of ash where the hero should have been. i assumed it was Shigaraki's quirk. The two villains looked down at the hero that i brutally murdered, then back up at me. They're eyes were wide and their jaws dropped.

"Wow, i didn't think this would work that well." Shigaraki said.

"You looked so badass!" The blond said to me as she gave me a big hug. I flinched and tensed up when she wrapped her arms around me, but eventually loosened up a bit. She let go and we started walking back to the base.

~ One Year Later ~

"Come on Izu! We have to go!" Toga giggled while she grabbed my hand and started running.

"Im coming! Im coming! Geez." I giggled back while running as well. We just finished a mission that Shigaraki assigned us. We killed about ten pro heroes in a single day. We've been given the name 'The Hero Killers' by the public. Not a very creative name for us, but it would do.

I've been with the league for about a year now and i see them like the family i never had. They accept me for who i am and consider me an equal to them. I help them out and they help me.

We made it back to the base, out of breath.

"They was fun Izu, we did good!" Toga said in between her breaths. I gave her a slight nod and smiled widely. Shigaraki and Dabi walked into the bar area.

"How did it go?" Dabi asked.

"Did you get them?" Shigaraki questioned.

"Mhm!" Toga and I responded.

"Good job, now go clean yourselves. You two look disgusting." Shigaraki said as he looked us up and down. We were covered in blood and dirt, so we did as we were told. I went into my room and she went into hers. I grabbed a change of clothes, then went into the bathroom. I then looked at myself in the mirror for a moment. I have completely changed from what i was a year ago. My hair was darker and longer, it covered one of my eyes. My eyes looked dull and had permanent bags resting beneath them. My body was skinny with little muscle and no fat. I looked dead almost.

I took a shower, put on the change of clothes, then walked back into the bar.

"Midoriya, we have another mission." Shigaraki said to me. I rolled my eyes a bit, thinking we will be killing more of those lower ranking heroes.

"Who are we after this time." I asked somewhat annoyed.

"All Might." He said with a grin. My eyes widened and i smiled back at him.

"Finally!" I said happily. I've been waiting for the day All Might would take his last breath, by my own hand. "What's the plan?"

_______________________________

sorry this chapter wasnt that long, bUuuT the next chapter should be better hopefully 😔🤚 i mostly just wanted to show how deku has changed over the time hes been with the leagueee

anyways guys stan toga bc she is my wife 🧍‍♀️💅