«Izuku»

~ One Month Later ~

I've been hanging out with these wannabe heroes for about a month now. You could even say i concider them my 'friends'. 'Friends' as in dumbasses who give me information about UA.

I found out that classes 1-a and 1-b will be going on a week long camping trip for training in a remote location. That would be the perfect place to attack.

Our plan for this attack is much more full proof than the last. We were planning on attacking the campsite and cause some chaos. In the mitts of it all, we will kidnap a few of the students just to bring down the trust of UA. Once we have the students, we'll will use them as bait to bring the number one hero to us.

Causing a bit of despair.
(if you get that reference, i love you 🧍‍♀️)

~ The Next Day ~

"Izuku!~ Wake up sleepy head!" Toga shook me back and fourth. I groggily opened my eyes and pushed the blond off of me.

"I'm awake.." I said. 

"Are you excited for tomorrow?! We're going to have so much fun with those hero students! I can't wait to get a taste of some of their blood~" Toga jumped up and down with joy. She had too much energy for this early in the morning.

"Yes, but can you please go back to your room? It's too early for this." I slouched back into the warmth of my bed and grabbed my phone. Toga then ran out of my room to most likely go annoy Shigaraki now.

'8:35am', '2 new messages' I read out in my head.

I unlocked my phone to see two messages from Uraraka.

===
-7:01-

«Floaty» hey deku!! ^^
«Floaty» me todoroki and some of our friends from ua are going to go to the mall after school if you want to join us

-8:36-

«Me» sure, what time?

«Floaty» maybe around 16:00?

«Me» sounds good to me, see you guys then :)

===

"Izu!! Shigi wants you!~" Toga yelled from across the hall.

"Alright, ill be there in a minute!" I yelled back. I walked into my bathroom, washed my face then fixed my hair a bit. I walked out of my room to see Shigaraki waiting for me in the bar area.

"You needed something?" I asked.

"Yeah, who were the students you had in mind to kidnap?" He asked.

"Katsuki Bakugo and his little red headed friend." I responded. I was planning on torturing and killing them both after we end the symbol of peace. I can get Kacchan to break if he has someone he cares about with him.

"What about those two UA brats your always hanging out with? They are pretty powerful you know, if we get them to join us we would be unstoppable." Shigaraki grinned.