«A Living Hell»

~ Five Days Later ~
Katsuki's POV

"They're not coming for us-"

"Can you shut the hell up for one second?! Stop being so negative and try to be useful for once!" I yelled at Kiri. We've been stuck in this hell hole for days..? weeks..? I wasn't too sure. It doesn't really matter anyways.

During the time we've been here. That psycho chick has been cutting us up like were some animals then taking our blood, saying something along the lines of 'I'll need this for later'. It was weird and painful, but not even half as bad as what that damn Deku has been doing to us.

He would torture us until we physically and mentally couldn't take it anymore. Kicking and beating us like we were some sort of stray dogs on the side of the road. Playing these stupid games that ended with one of our fingers being cut off. Telling us how weak and pathetic we looked. He made sure any ounce of self-worth we had left was crushed like a helpless bug. He was fucking sick.

I thought the pros would have been here by now, but they still hadn't shown.

Did they forget about us?

Do they not care?

I quickly shook my head to try and bury these thoughts

No! I can't think like that. They ARE coming for us... right? God! If i hadn't been so goddamn weak we wouldn't be in the situation in the first place!

Ochako's POV

"Fucking do it already!" He snapped, causing me to flinch.

"I thought you wanted this! I thought you WANTED the money! I thought you WANTED your parents to be happy! Are you going to do it?! Or are you going to continue to be a selfish little whiny brat?!"

"I- I.."

"I can kill you right now, you know that right? I know every tiny detail about you. I can hurt everyone you love and care about, make their lives a nightmare. We dont want that now, do we?" His evil scowl quickly turned into a sickening cheek to cheek grin in a blink of an eye. My hands were shaking as i held onto a knife for dear life. My face was dripping with blood, sweat, and tears. My head was pounding from the physical and mental torment i've endured.

Please let this be one hell of a cruel nightmare..

Of course, it wasn't. This was Reality. One of the few people i trusted and cared about is now forcing me to murderer an innocent woman who happened to witness the death of a pro hero. The hero was murdered in cold blood by no other than Deku, of course. I couldnt do anything, but stand there and watch in horror.

I didn't want this, but i had no other choice. He was going to kill me and my friends.

"Please! D-don't do this! I-I have a f-family to go back to! Pl-please.. I- I- I'm a single p-parent.. My kids d-don't have anyone else t-to go to!" I the women pleaded. She was shaking and crying uncontrollably.

"Aw, I love it when they beg! The more fun it is to see their throat get sliced open." Deku said while staring down at the poor woman.

"you're SICK!" I shot back at Deku.

"Are you asking for a death wish?" He spun his head towards me. I have to admit, he was pretty intimidating.

"i- no.. b-but-"

"You know you have to kill her, right? She saw us kill that disgusting hero."

"Who is 'us'?! I'm not apart of this! Y-you made me watch you murderer him! I-i couldn't move because of whatever kind of stupid quirk you have!" I cried. Just the thought of being associated with that psycho made me sick to my stomach.

He was trying to mess with my head. Trying to make me think all this was my doing, but i kept reassuring myself. Making it known to myself that he's a manipulative psycho who enjoys killing, not me.

"Fine, I'll do it myself. Not that i'm complaining of course, but just to let you know..." He walked towards me and yanked the knife out of my hands and whispered in my ear, "Youre next."

I felt a chill run down my spine. His words rang through my head like a church bell on repeat. What made it even worse was that i knew he wasn't just pulling my leg, he meant it.

I'm going to die.

A wave of anxiety flooded my senses. It felt as if the world stopped spinning and went completely silent, apart from my rapid heart beat which blared in my ears.

Everything happened so fast, too fast.

I saw Deku slit the woman's throat open, blood gushing out of her neck like a water fountain.

I started to panic.

One side of me wanted to run and find help, another part of me wanted to fight back, but i knew either one of those choices would make everything worse.

"C-come on Deku, y-you dont have to do this!" I nervously exclaimed. He started walking towards me as i backed into the wall of the alley way.

"I- I- I thought we were friends! Right..? W-we hung out together a-and all of that! Pl-please don't do this.." I begged. I knew guilt-tripping him wouldn't do a damn thing, but it was still worth a try.

He didn't respond. He just continued to walk towards me with his blood-soaked knife tightly gripped in his hands and a psychotic cheek to cheek smile.

"You know, I've always dreamed about killing you. Seeing your pretty face all covered in blood. Seeing the faces of your friends when they find out..." He twirled his knife between his fingers and started laughing slightly, "I never liked you by the way, you were always so.. happy and cheerful. It made me sick. And, you're motives for becoming a hero were also terrible. Terrible being an understatement. You're nothing more than a selfish little brat who will pollute this hero society even more than it already is."

He grabbed me by my neck and lifted me up off the ground. I gripped onto his wrist in an attempt to break free, but it was no use. I desperately gasped for air, but nothing reached my lungs.

"You're better off dead, so think of this as a favor~"

Black dots flooded my vision, but before i let the darkness consume me whole, I felt my body get slammed onto the concrete ground, knocking the wind out of me. My vision was blurry, but before i knew it, he was hovering above me with his knife drawn back. I didn't have time to scream or struggle. It all happened too quickly.

Izuku's POV

Adrenaline rushed through my vains as i continuously stabbed her. I was somewhat glad she was gone. There was no way she would have cooperated with the League. On the other hand, Todoroki would be useful. He just needs a little more convincing...

_______________________________

KDJDKJDSKSN
WHY DOES THIS STORY HAVE 1k READS I- 🧍‍♀️

like this isnt even good why are people reading this 😔🤚

i literally could not make up my mind when i was writing this chapter i probably rewrote this about 50 times buuut im kinda happy with the way it is now so i hope u enjoyed it

oh and get ready for some more death