«Join Us»

~ One Hour Later ~
Katsuki's POV

Darkness. Nothing but black. A thick layer of nothingness engulfing my body as i slowly sink deeper and deeper into it, until my eyes shot open.

Where the hell am i?

I was in a completely concrete room with no windows, just a large metal door. The lights were dim, just a single lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. The walls were covered in dried blood. The sight sent a chill down my spine. I tried standing up only to realize my hands were chained to the ground

Shit

I look over to my right a see Kirishima laying on the ground knocked out. He hand the same chains attached to him as me.

"Shitty hair." I said, attempting to wake him up. I tried to reach my foot over towards him to nudge him, but he was too far away.

"Kirishima!" I raised my voice to my usual tone. Still no response.

"EJIRO!" I yelled. His eyes fluttered open as he turned his body towards me, smirking.

"First names, huh?" He laughed a bit, "Does that mean i can call you Katsuki?"

"Shut the hell up Shitty Hair! This isn't the time."

"Where are we anyways? What happened?" He questioned.

"We were captured by those villains." I rolled over onto my back and stared up at the ceiling. My whole body was sore and i had a raging headache.

How the hell did that fucker beat me?! How could i have been so.. weak?

I was beyond disappointed with myself. I could have stopped this from happening. Stopped Deku from involving Kiri into this, but i didn't. I couldn't. All i could do was stand there and watch all my friends- those extra get completely demolished by a couple of twerps.

How can i be a hero if i can't even save the fucking people i care about?

• Shoto's POV •

I woke up in some sort of, bar..? I my hands and feet were tied to a chair. The restraints around my wrist were most likely canceling my quirk, since i was unable to use it.

Uraraka was next to me, also tied up in a chair. She was staring at the wooden floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Are you okay, Uraraka?"

"Okay? Okay?! Are you serious?! Of course im not okay! I just found out one of our friends is a MASS MURDERER! And, we just got kidnapped by VILLAINS!" Her voice began to crack, "So yeah Todoroki, im perfectly fine." Her tone made me flinch from shock. I've never seen her this upset. I'm not the best at helping people when they are upset. I usually end up making it worse. I wanted to say 'I told you so' but i had a feeling that would piss her off more. So i just let it go.

"Well well, isn't it the two UA brats I've heard so much about." A man with hands all over his body walked into the room.

"What the hell do you want with us?" I shot back.

"For you to join us."

"Tch, as if." Uraraka scoffed while turning her head away from the crusty man.

"That wasn't a question." He walked towards her a put his hand on her shoulder leaving one finger off.

"I could kill you right now if i wanted to. You either join or die." He placed the last finger on her shoulder. I watched as part of her shoulder began to fall part like paper dissolving in water. The man took his hand away from her as she yelled in pain. "Same goes for you boy." he added.