🔞 Chapter 11 | Eyes On Me

WARNING ⚠️ Mature Content ahead.
~•————•~
Grab your holy waters and get ready. Don't say you weren't warned ;)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Y/N squealed as I swept her off the ground, hooking her arms around my neck as she kept her gaze determinedly fixed onto my chest, not daring to meet my eyes as I carried her half-naked and wet form back to the bedroom.

"Look at me." I whispered, lowering her into the bed as gently as I could.

I knew a little bit of a rougher handling wouldn't have hurt her but something about her was just so fragile that I couldn't bring myself to treat her the way I always treated other women.

"I want your eyes on me the entire time, even when I'm doing things that you're too embarrassed to look at." I smirked, tipping up her chin as I climbed on top, locking my eyes with hers.

"And I need you to tell me if you feel uncomfortable even in the slightest. And I'm not talking about moral discomfort because god damn it all, I'm going to cross a lot of boundaries today, even make you question your conservative sensibilities...but I am talking about physical discomfort. Tell me whenever you want me to stop and I'll stop."

"Will you be doing anything to cause me physical discomfort?" Y/N whispered softly, looking up at me with a strange conviction in her eyes. I blinked.

Was my heart fucking racing right now?

Her wide, whiskey eyes were my weakness but the way she was looking at me right now practically undid me.

This was exactly why I wanted her eyes on me the entire time I pleasured her and made love to her.

I wanted to see all the emotions—lust, desire and inexplicable pleasure flash through her deep golden-brown orbs and I wanted to see her whimpering and thrashing around lost in the throes of passion, her sinful eyes hooded but still fixed on me, unmoving and helplessly trapped.

"I'd be careful with my words if I were you, love." I mumbled, pushing a damp strand of her hair out of her face. "I wouldn't put too much faith in me."

"It's too late if I'm already under you...almost naked." Y/N's cheeks flushed. "Moreover, I doubt you can hurt me any more than you already—"

"None of that now." I cut her off. "We can fight all we want later, alright." I leaned in to press my lips against hers.

"I've got to say though, you have way too much contempt towards me for you to be letting me fuck you." I whispered smoothly against her lips and Y/N sucked in a sharp breath.

I laughed, pulling back to swipe a thumb against my lower lip as I sucked on the saliva coating my lips. "And you taste way too fucking sweet for someone who has so much bitterness hidden inside."

"I suppose it's a good thing?" Y/N raised an eyebrow as I chuckled and grabbed her waist, rolling her around until she was on top of me, her hair tickling my bare chest and neck.

"Yes, if you would only kiss me back...unless, you don't know how to?" I hated that I sounded so surprised.

Somewhere inside my heart it was hard to believe that Y/N would have been someone guys didn't go crazy over. She was way too beautiful, for fvcks sake!