Part 1

The rain drops were starting to pour and the students were running for shelter,with books over their heads.

Among them,Onew ran particularly fast because he had worksheets and he had to take them to staffroom without any damage.
"Out of the way!", Onew shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Nerd. He is always running around like a puppet of the Professors.", uttered a figure, dramatically as he took small steps of elegance in his expensive designer shoes. 

"Key, shut up. ", Onew replied and burst into laughter as he caught attention of the juniors following Key with an umbrella.

When Onew reached the staffroom his jacket had tiny drops of water all over, his hair was wet and his glasses were misty. After placing the worksheets, Onew took off his glasses and started to wipe them as he glanced at his own reflection in the mirror.
"Damn. I do look like a nerd.", Onew whispered under his breath and was ready to run in the rain again.

As he reached near his dorm, he saw a huge crowd of students witnessing a scene of some sort. He could also hear shouting.

"What in the world...", Onew thought to himself as he pushed up against the crowd. 
Onew was amused at what he was seeing.

The hottest guy in the college was being strangled to death by Key.

"It was an accident, you dipshit", Minho groaned.

"Was it? As if I haven't lived with you and your nasty habits for one whole freaking year.", an angry Key, covered in mud, screamed.

"Aww. You know me so well."

"I have had enough. I want to change my room this instant. I cannot stand you on campus and let alone, in a place I am supposed to sleep.", Key said, bitterly as he pulled Minho's hair.

"Stop pulling my hair. Ow, that hurts. You are so gonna regret this.", Minho grabbed Key's hair and the vicious cycle began.
Students, wardens and guards were all trying to pull them apart. They punched eachother, kicked eachother. The scene was something out of a movie.

Onew finally succeeded in escaping the chaos and walked through the hallways hurriedly. He sighed in relief as he reached his room and started to dry his hair with a towel.
"That was madness. I should probably study for tomorrow's quiz because knowing those two, this will go on forever.", Onew thought.