A confession

Anusha's Pov:

After the birthday incident. Tae became closer to me. He had been spending time with me even in his busy schedules. We spoke about our likes and dislikes. We shared our thoughts. Those times were one of the beautiful days of my life, which I want to cherish and treasure throughout my life.

I was happy when I was with him. His beautiful boxy smile was my favorite thing which made me happy for no reason. After 3 years he brought a smile and some peace to me. I did do anything to make him smile.

How could I name this relationship? Is he more than a friend for me? I get butterflies in my stomach at his touch, smile, and his presence. His eyes always grab my attention. They always seem familiar. Do I have a cr...rush on him?!

My cheeks were heating. my stomach pitted a knot.

Oh No! Why I am having weird thoughts? Wake up Anu, are you out of mind? I shook my head. I had the day off. I planted myself in front of my laptop and drowning in my thoughts. I got up and get ready for college. I walked towards the kitchen.

I stood at the door of the kitchen. My mom was making parathas.

She conceded my presence.

"Hey, Anu. Sorry, I forgot to tell you. Mausi( means Aunty) called me yesterday. she was not feeling well. I have to go, it's urgent." she informed me.

"What happened to Mausi?" I concerned.

"It's not serious. She has a fever for the last four days. We thought it's just a normal fever. But yesterday the doctor confirmed that it's Typhoid. She was admitted to the hospital. Your sisters can't manage everything themselves. So I will go and come back when the situation came under control." she explained.

"Okay, you can go. I can manage myself." I ensured.

"I made some parathas for you. Eat well and don't open the door at night, if anyone knocks. Take care and stay safe. I will come soon." she advised.

"Okay, mom. Don't worry about me. Take care of Mausi. Tell her to take care. I will call her in my free time." I assured.

I ate my breakfast and made my way towards college.

______________

Time skips.

At college in the afternoon:

I, Jackson, and Bambam were sitting in the cafe after the class.

They both sat across me. We were all drinking coffee. I was looking at cute pouted Jackson. Bambam was complaining about Jackson.

Bambam: You know what he did yesterday? He threw the stress boll at our neighbor aunty, who used to combat with others. Thank god! She didn't know it was him.

He piped. I started to laugh.

Me: Why did you do that?

I asked Jackson.

Jackson: A stress ball isn't for throwing at people who stress you out? Yesterday I was a little upset and that lady started bickering with our other neighbor in the parking lot. I stressed out and threw the ball at her from my balcony.

He said casually like that was not a big deal.

I looked at Bambam. He shrugged his shoulder. We both busted in to laugh again.

Jackson always did some stupid things to made Bambam suffer.

🔔🎶🎶You can call me a monster, I am creeping in your heart babe🎶🎶🔔