Kidnapped

"Can I have your order, sir?" I asked politely. I opened my notepad to write down orders.

I didn't get any answer from the opposite side. I rose my head to see. Jungkook was smirking at me.

What is he doing here?!
_____________________________

Anusha's pov;

"You came late for your work too. Aigoo! You are wasted. I have been waiting for you for the last 30 minutes. Don't you have a sense of time?" He questioned.

"Why are you waiting for me?! What do you want? Didn't I have told you to not disturb me during my working hours?" I retorted. I was about to walk away but he held my wrist.

I turned around my head he made eye contact with me.

"You are going out with Tae, aren't you?" He asked. A smile was tinkering on his mouth.

I stood in front of him. I looked at his hand which was holding mine as if it belongs to him.

"Ah! Sorry." He muttered and released my hand.

"How do you know this?!" I inquired.

"I have my source." He stated sassily. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah! I am going. So what?" I asked. I was staring at him venomously.

"I have to tell you something. How about you sit patiency and listen to my words?" He suggested.

"Why do I have to listen to you?" I argued.

"You have to because it's important." He said. He looked serious.

He never really talked to me about anything besides bullying me. For the first time, he said he wanted to say something important, perhaps he means it so I should give it a try. I thought to myself.

I looked around, there were not many customers in the shop and our owner was busy on the phone call with her boyfriend so I sat across him.

"You have 10 minutes. Finish it fast." I instructed.

"Okay. I was debating with myself whether I have to tell you this or not. But finally, I made my mind to tell you..." I cut off him.

"Don't beat around the bush just come to the topic we don't have all day." I pressed.

"I know you are going out with Tae. I hate to break it to you, pabo, but don't expect anything from him he is not going to say what you are expecting him to say." He notified.

"What?!" I puzzled.

"I know you are anticipating something from him but Tae will tell you something which will be unexpecting for you. Be ready for that. Prepare yourself." He informed.

What the hell he is talking about?! What will Tae tell me tomorrow? Why do I have to be ready for that?! My train of thought was interrupted by the knock on the table.

I rose my head. Jungkook was staring at me. He seems to be serious, unlike his arrogant self. He had been trying to say something but at the same time, he couldn't spit it out. But I thought 'why does he even care about me? He hates me to the core'. His words which were he said about me at the party were still ringing in my ears.