༻The mysteries of the astral dimension༺

As the golden yellow leaves fell off the branches of the trees, by the passage of time I got rid of the fever and the weakness. Thanks to Doctor Strange's care and knowledge, I regained my strength within days. What's more, shortly after my healing I finally made a breakthrough in using my magic power and I successfully opened a portal to a faraway land, behind the Himalayas. Besides, I learned how to use telekinesis, as well as how to control the nature elements like the wind or the water. Furthermore, my knowledge was enriched by a lot of protection spells and I became familiar with the basics of transmutation, so I was able to turn the freshly fallen rain into apple cider or the yellow leaves on the branches of the trees into colorful butterflies at anytime.

It was a warm autumn morning when I decided that it was time for me to have a higher level of knowledge. As soon as my daily meditation was over I went to the library to borrow a few books about the astral projection, but Wong said firmly that I am not ready for that, so I returned to my room empty handed. Needless to say, I had no intention of give up on new knowledge, so I was waiting till noon, then after a refreshing bubble bath I returned to the library with the intention of getting the books, ignoring Wong's warning. To open a portal to one of the most hidden corners of the library was easy, but I did not anticipate the risk of perhaps Wong is back from his lunch break.

"Well, yes... She really has a unique gift for the Mystic Arts, but she still has much to learn. There are magic spells she is not ready for." I heard the voice of our librarian, so I was sure that Wong was not alone. I thought that maybe he was talking to Tina Minoru who is the Master of the Hong Kong Sanctum, but I was wrong.

"I know, but you've seen what she is capable of." I heard another voice and I immediately recognized it. 'Doctor Strange...' "Rosella is advancing extremely quickly with her sorcery skills. During my training it took me weeks to learn how to control the nature elements, while she succeeded within days."

"Perhaps because she is not as much stubborn as his teacher was once..." Wong added with a chuckle. Meanwhile, I went closer to the bookshelf which was full of the books I needed, then as soon as I got them I kneeled down behind the bookshelf, waiting for Doctor Strange and Wong to leave the library. I knew that they were standing pretty far from me, so I ignored the possible risks and I glanced at them, still hiding behind the shelf. Doctor Strange and Wong were talking, standing in front of each other, but the more I stared at my teacher, the more I felt that there is something different about him. Seemingly endless seconds passed before I realized that the difference was caused by the lack of his cloak. As I began to wonder that where the magical relic might be I felt a gentle touch on my left shoulder. I almost let out a scream, but as soon as I turned around I calmed down.

"Please... Don't tell them I'm here!" I asked the cloak in a whisper. The cloak nodded with its collar, then I looked back at the wizards. They were already talking about something else. Meanwhile, I didn't take my eyes off Doctor Strange who with we had a strange, yet special relationship. I recalled the memories of an autumn morning when I woke up a few hours after I had a high fever and he was sleeping next to me on my bed, taking care of me. This was the moment when I realized that the man, who was arrogant and egocentric person when we first met, was actually kind and gentle. "Your Master is an extraordinary man..." I admitted to the cloak with a sincere smile, then the cloak turned to me in surprise. For a few minutes I was still watching and listening as Doctor Strange and Wong discussed the major events of the past few days, then as soon as the cloak of levitation joined them they left the library through the door of the New York Sanctum. This was my chance to go back to my room. Soon I started studying the pages of the books and kept studying them until the next evening, then after reading the last pages I decided to explore the Astral Dimension. I placed the book my desk, lay down on the bed, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, then finally I used my meditation experience and I pushed my astral form out of my material body. At first, it was weird to have no physical affect on the world, but I got used to my astral form pretty soon. Meanwhile, I noticed that the closer I stepped to the reading lamp on my desk, the more its light flickered. Ignoring the strange phenomenon, I went exploring Kamar Taj. Firstly, I walked around in the library and the hallways, but soon I ended up at the top of the west wing of Kamar Taj which had a fabulous view of the autumn sunset. The golden clouds reminded me of hydromel, recalling some old memories. As I got lost in the beauty of the landscape I even forgot the scars on my face. I was about to continue wandering around Kamar Taj when someone called my name.