༻Epilogue༺

The minutes have became hours, the hours have became days, the days have became weeks, the weeks have became months and the months have became years. This is the passage of time... Without the emerald green Infinity Stone the time could no longer be stopped or reversed, but to be honest, I didn't even want to. Eight years... Eight years have passed since our long lost loved ones returned to us. Since then, a lot of things have happened, expected and unexpected things too. And now here we are... In the present which used to was my unknown future...

Although, I resigned from the position of Sorceress Supreme a long time ago, yet as the Master of the London Sanctum I continue to be one of the most powerful sorceress of Earth. It is true that as soon as the news of my healing reached the world a few agencies asked me to be the celebrity face of their products again. What's more, even a film studio offered me a role in their newest movie, but I rejected all of the offers. Stephen had similar thoughts about his career. Although, he had the opportunity, but he did not continue his medical career, instead he keep saving innocent lives as the Sorcerer Supreme. Although, the Masters of the Mystic Arts are still hiding in the shadow, protecting our world, but since our victory Kamar Taj was enriched by many promising students. A lot of broken souls came to us who have been given the chance to heal, then as soon as their training came to its end almost all of them swore an oath to protect Earth. We remained in contact with the former members of the Avengers, even with Captain America. Steve Rogers took back the Infinity Stones to their own reality, then he lived a long and happy life until the spring of last year. Of course, we often visit my best friend, Marion and his family as well in New York. The Barnes family got bigger. Three years ago Marion and Bucky had another child, a little girl, called Penny. As for my family in London, Zoe became a famous pianist who sometimes show her talent at the stage of the London Palladium. My mother created magical colorful pages for seventeen children's books in the recent years and a few months ago her first own book also became part of the bookstores, while David is still the pastor of the church called Saint Bartholomew the Great. Although, my family and my friends are giving me a lot of joy, yet I spent the best moments of my life with my husband and our children. They are my whole world...

"Help, help! An evil wizard is chasing us and he turned Uncle Wong into a big panda!" the words were echoing in the distance with an angelic laugh. I was staring at Manhattan through the ice flowers on the window of the New York Sanctum when I heard a familiar voice. As soon as I looked toward the west wing of the sanctum I saw my daughter who was holding his younger brother's hand, running around in the Hall of Relics. The sun already disappeared behind the horizon, so the time has come for our children to sleep, but they preferred to play in pajamas. Needless to say, I had no reason to worry about them, since the cloak of levitation always followed them and protected them from all trouble.

"The evil wizard is coming and Mom cannot protect you!" I heard Stephen's voice and with that our children started laughing even louder. The early evening chase has turned into a tradition. As soon as everything went silent in the Hall of Relics I adjusted my dark brown cashmere hooded shawl, then I went to the children's bedroom to make their bed. Using a simple magic spell, I just warmed their soft pillows up, when suddenly two portals began sparkling in the room, then finally our children found themselves in their beds. Their laughter filled the room which was illuminated by the lights of the shining stars on the midnight blue ceiling. Even before our daughter was born, Stephen cast a spell on the ceiling which has since reflected the most beautiful constellations of the galaxy. "If you do not fall asleep within moments, then I will no longer use magic to turn the snowflakes into candies." Stephen warned them as soon as he joined us in the children's bedroom, then he sat down on the edge of our son's, Vincent's bed, while I was adjusting our daughter's, Donna's blanket.

"Dad..." Vincent called his name as he hugged his beloved plush otter. He loved that plush toy so much, it was a gift from my sister.

"Hmm?"