57

I was just sitting around Shouta's dorm room, reading a book, while he was doing his paperwork when there was a knock at the door. We looked at each other and I moved into a corner of the room that couldn't be seen from the door. We didn't want everyone to know about us, after all.

"Yes?" Shouta asked. The door opened and revealed one of the small robots that was always flitting around the place.

"Hey, Eraserhead! Two of your students are at Ground Beta, unsupervised. Take responsibility. Come, discipline them!" the robot announced. Shouta turned around, a huge frown on his face.

Shouta looked like he already knew who that could be and if I was to make an educated guess, there would be a few names that would come to mind. Midoriya and Bakugou, Ashido, Kaminari, maybe Sero. Possibly Kirishima. They were all good candidates for that kind of thing.

"Seriously?" Shouta said, sounding exasperated.

"Yes." the robot just answered. Shouta sighed and got up, nodding. I was getting a little antsy about standing around in a corner and trying not to move. Although it probably wouldn't matter with the robot.

"Alright, I'll take care of it." Shouta said and I heard the robot rolling out. Shouta looked over at me.

"I can't believe they're being brats after the licensing exam. They should be tired out, shouldn't they?" he asked, shaking his head.

"Any ideas on who it could be?" I wanted to know.

"Who the fuck knows. I can't even think of what the hell they'd be doing. They should be glad to still get some time to sleep, I swear. I guess I'll have to go and check what's going on. You wanna wait here or in the common area?" he said. I shrugged.

"I guess I'll wait in the common area, I kinda wanna know what's happening. I'm curious." I answered.

"Well, come on then." he said and waved for me to follow him. We went downstairs and I sat down on one of the couches, continuing to read my book. Shouta pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I'll see you in a bit." he muttered.

"See you!" I replied and smiled at him. He looked all kinds of unhappy when he walked away and out through the large gates, rubbing the back of his neck in annoyance. I focussed on my book again.

I wasn't exactly sure how long Shouta was gone, but it couldn't have been too long, since I had only managed to read two pages. I looked up as the doors opened again and Shouta came back, on his own, with an even more annoyed expression on his face. I raised an eyebrow.

"Back already?" I asked.

"Allmight decided to get involved." he grumbled and lifted my legs off the couch, sitting down, and resting them on his lap, as he leaned back and closed his eyes, probably counting to ten, so he wouldn't blow up in everyone's face, once they got back. I put a bookmark in my book and closed it.

"What does Allmight have to do with this?" I wondered. Shouta groaned loudly and then looked at me.

"No fucking clue, but I'm not surprised that he got involved and messed something up. Apparently Bakugou and Midoriya are fighting about something and he says it's his fault and I don't even know what the hell he was on about." he explained and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Huh. Well, I hope he gets back soon, because I'm honestly getting tired right now. It's really too late for this shit." I mumbled and shook my head. Shouta nodded, looking even more tired than usual.

"I swear, if they don't come up with a good explanation, I'm so going to expel them..." he muttered.

"No, you won't. You love these kids too much to expel them." I replied. I knew Shouta didn't like hearing it, but it was true. He did like them a lot, especially after all the shit they had pulled so far.

"No, I don't." he retorted, but smiled to himself a little. He knew himself that that was utter bullshit.

"Don't admit it then, we all know anyway." I replied and sat up on the couch. It would probably look weird to Allmight and the two students, if I was lying on a couch with my feet resting on Shouta's lap. And Allmight already exposed us one time, I didn't need that a second time.

"I'm getting a glass of water, you want one, too?" I asked him, as I got up and walked over to the little kitchen we all shared.

"Sounds good. Thanks." Shouta replied and rubbed his eyes. He looked like he was really extremely annoyed by this. After all, he wasn't getting enough sleep as it was and he still had loads of work to do.

I took two glasses out of the cupboard and filled them up with water. I only now realized just how tired I was and how late it really was. I felt like I could easily fall asleep standing, when I heard the doors opening again. I turned around and saw Allmight walking in, together with Bakugou and Midoriya.

Allmight brought the two of them in and told them to sit down on the chairs. Shouta had gotten up and started pacing around, looking annoyed and frustrated, his capture weapon in his hands. The two students were gulping audibly as they watched him. Shouta stopped pacing and looked at them.

"Starting a fight the night after your exam? I'm happy to hear that you've got the energy for that." he suddenly barked. He had them tied up with his capture weapon, before anyone even knew what was happening. Bakugou and Midoriya looked absolutely terrified. And they were right to.

"Wait, Aizawa. Don't tie them up just yet." Allmight quickly said, waving his hands around. Shouta's eye twitched as he slowly looked at Allmight. If there was one thing he didn't like at all, it was when his authority was questioned.

"I'm actually the cause of all this." he quickly explained. Shouta still didn't seem happy about that.

"Oh? You're the cause?" he asked. Allmight came closer to Shouta and I walked up to them too, because I wanted to hear what was going on. This was promising to get interesting and I was here for it.

"Bakugou was feeling guilty about my retirement and all... He went into the exam with that burden on his shoulders and his inferiority complex just exploded out there." he whispered. He said something else, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I glanced at the two boys.

They looked absolutely mortified. They were probably thinking that they were getting expelled and they also looked like they had gotten injured. Had they been fighting out there? After the exam?

"Hm..." Shouta muttered, not sounding quite convinced by whatever arguments Allmight was making.

"But letting them get away with breaking the rules isn't something I can do. There will be a fitting punishment. Who started it?" Shouta then asked. The two of them both looked very guilty.

"Me." Bakugou just muttered.

"But I also got pretty worked up." Midoriya added. I rolled my eyes. Why was he such a goodie two shoes?

"You're suspended! Four days for Bakugou, three days for Midoriya! During that time you'll clean the communal spaces! Morning and night! Also, I want written apologies from both of you! And head to the infirmary before those injuries get any worse! But don't rely on the old lady's Quirk unless it's major. You got hurt on your own, so figure out how to get better on your own!" Shouta shouted at them. He then sighed with exasperation. Man, he could be scary if he wanted to.

"That's all. Go to bed!"