Episode 2

'Ding Dong' and before you could finish your sentence the bell rang. In Tohru's panicked state she rushed downstairs with all three animals.

"They're all animals!!" she shouted in despair to the confused postman.

"Indeed they are Miss... Could you please sign here?" he replied. Shigure still in dog form stamped the signature, leaving the postman very impressed, "Oh my, I wish my dog were as clever!" as he rushed away, bidding you a good day.

"Why did you guys transform too! If it were just me, we could've covered it up!" said the cat angrily to the mouse and dog.

"You are the one who screwed up first," retorted the mouse.

The dog turned to you two and spoke, "Well there you have it, us along with other ten Sohma family members are cursed to transform into the zodiac animal that possesses us when hugged by the opposite sex or when our bodies are weakened. We don't have any sort of powers except for being able to communicate with our respective animals, but that's about it. After a while our bodies transform back... but⁠— " before he could continue, three coloured puffs of smoke appeared and they became human again. You quickly turned to face away along with the embarrassed Tohru.

"Let me guess, 'but'... you end up naked?" you said continuing his sentence.

Once they were clothed, you all made your way to sit down in the living room to further discuss this incident.

"I see... but this is quite a bit to take in," Tohru said calming down from the shock.

Yuki looked at you and said, "you're pretty calm for what just happened."

You nervously laughed, "it isn't the weirdest thing I've seen."

Shigure turned to Kyo and started teasing him, "You're a trained martial artist, you'd think it'll be a little harder for a girl to sneak up on you... I guess you only do have eyes for Yuki."

As what seemed to be the norm, Kyo exploded, "don't say it like that and it's your fault for letting girls into the house."

Very coldly Yuki, "You're the outsider and have no say in who we let stay here."

Not taking kindly to this Kyo burst and punched the table so hard it split in half. You quickly covered Tohru's face fearing that she might get hurt. It was lucky you did as it did end up hitting your hand instead of her face.

"You stupid cat... Alright fine, I'll give you the fight you want out of respect of your sheer idiocy, but you better not disappoint," Yuki told Kyo in calm anger. As Shigure quickly began bandaging your hand a fight between the two ensued. Seeing Tohru panicking over their fighting, Shigure told her to not worry as they're like fire and gasoline, together they're bound to go off, "anyway, the fight will end quickly... with Yuki winning as usual." After a short-lived display of martial arts, Yuki went in and kicked him through the sliding door across the yard; straight into the pond.

You were very surprised that the mild-mannered Prince would be that adept at fighting, but before you could continue to dwindle, you remembered, "Oh crap, school! We're going to be late." Tohru freaked out about not missing school because she'd promised her mother to regularly attend. She once again was a little troubled as her uniform was covered in dirt due to the prior day's events, finally deciding it would be best to borrow the school's laundry room once arriving.

After rushing to school you three barely made it on time. Luckily for you, you were pretty much invisible, however, Tohru wasn't so lucky as Uo and Hana had to once again protect her from the Yuki Fanclub who were suspicious that she came to school with Yuki. Besides that, however, the day continued as normal.