Episode 3

The school was in an absolute buzz. Students were holding meetings right and left, preparing materials that they wanted to use. This, of course, signified the month prior to the Cultural Festival, definitely one of the busiest events held at your school.

Your class had finally settled on making a riceball stand after much, loud might you add, discussion. While discussing the fillings to be used, you heard Tohru pipe up, "why don't we use three flavours in one, it'll be fun, like a bargain, 3 for 1!!"

Yuki was standing on the platform along with the other Class Representative. They were writing all the ideas on the board. He smiled at Tohru and said, "that's a fantastic idea!" Oh boy, was that the wrong move. The trio of Yuki fangirls that resided in your class took this opportunity and began to ridicule her. "Eww, imagine if you had some disgusting combination like radish, tuna and pickled plums...gross!!"

Luckily for Tohru, Uo pulled out a steel pipe from god-knows-where and bashed it into the table in front of one of the fangirls, "Not as disgusting as your attitude, punk!" You had to admit looking at the commotion from the furthest seat back, that Uo looked a little crazy but super cool.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by Kyo standing excitedly, "we can all have an all-out brawl for the riceballs... no holding back, with only one rule; no murder. " The last word had barely left his mouth when he was flatly turned down by the entire class simultaneously saying, "Who'd risk their lives for riceball?!"

"How about a 'hit or miss'. If they buy 3 they can get a fourth for free but some of them will be a dunce being empty or with some strange flavour combination," Yuki said ignoring Kyo's silly statement. The whole class erupted in agreement.

This left Kyo a sourpuss (A/n you like my pun?). "Why'd you all agree with him, and not me huh?!" Two male classmates teased him, "but Kyon-Kyon your idea's too ridiculous!" "DON'T CALL ME KYON-KYON" he shouted embarrassed. This had the opposite effect and more boys jumped in on the teasing.

Looking at this commotion you swore for a second you saw a glint of jealousy in Yuki's eyes. "Why in the world would Yuki be jealous of Kyo, he definitely had the upper hand..." your train of thought was cut short by a squeal, "How cute, where did all those kittens come from!" Following people's line of sight, you saw that Kyo was somehow covered by an insane amount of cats.... So cute!

Kyo lost his temper unsurprisingly, storming out of the class still covered in cats. One of his friends yelled after him, "Kyon-Kyon you still didn't tell us what's up with those cats!" but he had already gone. He didn't appear again for the rest of the meeting. Once it was finally concluded you saw Tohru scurrying out of the class, no doubt to find Kyo.

The bell rang for a break. You left the classroom before it became to busy with chatter and made your way to the library. Finally, the roof spirit was sealed away for good, having found the perfect sealing charm. The library was a definite favourite of yours because finishing your homework earlier means more time to study magic in the seclusion of your home.

As you were looking for a book, you heard a familiar voice, "I'm sorry, but I cannot accept your feelings." Understanding the situation you quickly hid behind a shelf, out of embarrassment of accidentally eavesdropping of something private. You didn't want to move from your hiding spot lest someone thought you were listening in... which you couldn't quite deny.

"I'm just not looking to date right now, it's not you--" he was cut off the girl interrupting him, "I don't want to hear that Yuki!" as she attempted to jump into his arms. Your heart stopped for a moment worried that she'd transform him, but luckily he caught her by the face and kept her at arm's length. You wanted to giggle slightly because she made the funniest expression.