lust and hunger- chapter 4

HOLA MY BITCHES. I JUST WANTED TO WARN YOU THAT THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. SOO YEAHH. LMFAO DON'T MIND THE SONG. (OH ALSO, THIS CHAPTER MIGHT SEEM LONG BUT IT'S BECAUSE I ADDED A LOT OF PICTURES)

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER😼 

YOUR POV:

It's been about 4 hours since the team and I arrived at the hotel. When we walked in, we went up to the front desk. Apparently Hotch always makes the reservations.

"Hotchner" Morgan said. 

"Hotchner... oh here you are. You're all from the same family?" she asked looking at us

"No, we work together" I said 

"Oh, that makes sense" she said, laughing. 

All of our rooms were on floor 5. They were all next to each other. 

"Do you guys wanna meet up for dinner in a few hours?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Yup sounds good" JJ and Em said. 

"Should we wait for Rossi and Aaro- Hotch." I caught myself before I said "Aaron"

"Yeah let's do that. They'll probably be hungry, too" JJ said unlocking her door.

I went in my room and placed my bag on the bed. I took off my work clothes and changed into something sexy, but comfortable.

This is what I'm wearing: 

A few hours later, Hotch and Rossi came to the hotel. 

At this time, I was hanging out in Emily's room. I heard a knock at her door and opened it.

"Damnn you look hot!" JJ said as she looked at me.

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself" I said letting her in.

This is what she was wearing: 

"Damn Emily. That dress makes you look sexxyyyy" JJ said

"Omg no." Em said laughing. 

This is what she was wearing: