lust and hunger- chapter 6

YOUR POV:

"Ugh my head" you groaned as you opened your eyes. You were seeing double and you had a pounding headache. You quickly realized were and desperately looked around. You noticed you were tied to a bed. You had all your clothes on but your legs were spread out and you were tied down. You tried getting out but the more you pulled, the tighter they got. "Morgan?" you groaned hoping he got the door opened. "Oh look who's finally awake" you heard a deep voice say. "Let me out you sick son of a bitch" you demanded. "Ohh I got a feisty one" said the man, taunting you.

"My team will come, and when they do, I'll watch you get put away for a long time" you said. You looked around the room for the other girl but she wasn't there. "Where is she?" you asked. "I don't know what you're talking about." he said. "I said WHERE IS SHE?" you screamed. "Don't raise your voice at me" he walked over and punched you in the face, numerous times. There was blood dripped from your nose and mouth. You groaned but looked him straight in the eyes. "You're gonna regret this" you say, but you feel light headed and pass out on the bed. The next things that happened were a blur. 

Morgan's POV:

"Morgan it's stuck!" Y/N screamed. "Just hold on I'm going to try to get it open!" I screamed. "No, don't it'll take too long. Go get Hotch, Rossi and Prentiss while I go find the girl" Y/N said. I could hear a hint of fear in her voice.  "Okay. I'm telling them now." I said as I touched my ear piece. "Hotch, Prentiss. Y/L/N is is a hidden room on the first floor. I can't get the door opened. Come quick" I said. "Be careful" I said. "I will" she said as her voice faded. 

"Where is she?" Hotch asked a few moments later. "She's still in there. She hasn't been answering on her comms. She probably lost connection" Morgan said pacing in front of the door. "Ok, calm down. If we keep worrying about her we're not going to get the door opened" Rossi said. "No don't tell me not to worry" Hotch said. I looked at Emily. He's never this scared."Hotch. We'll get her. She's strong she'll be okay" Emily said in a soft tone. 

"Guys get over here!" Rossi yelled. A group a FBI agents swarmed over to the door with a huge, metal, poll and started hitting the door. After a few moments, the door fell down. Hotch was the first one to race into the hallway. "Hotch wait!" Emily said. "We can't go rushing in there. If he does have Y/N, then if you go barging in there, he's gonna flip out and the chances of him killing her, increase" she said. "Hotch she's right. I know you don't want her to get hurt but we have to think" I said. "I can't let anything happen to her" Hotch said. "I know. We'll make sure" Emily said.

"I think I should go first" Emily said. "He feels the need to show his dominance over females so I won't pose as much of a threat. After I go in, wait for 3 minutes and then come in" she said. "Yeah that's a good idea" I said nodding at her. 

Emily's POV: 

I walked through the dark hallway and checked every room until I was in the last one. I took a deep breath and barged in the room. "Oh my gosh, Y/N" I said before dropping to my knees and untying her. "Guys, screw it. Don't wait!" I yelled into my ear piece. "I need an ambulance. Agent down! I repeat Agent down!" I screamed. I heard footsteps and I whipped around. 

"Anthony Gilbert? I'm with the FBI! Get down on the ground!" I yelled as I pointed my gun at him. Right after, Morgan, Hotch, Reid, and JJ came storming in and surrounded him, guns pointed at his head. "Y/N!" Hotch said as he rushed over to the bed. He finished untying Y/N and picked her up.

Your POV:

You woke up and you were in an ambulance. "Sir she's up. Be careful because she's weak" the doctor said. You looked up and saw Hotch sitting next to you. He was holding your hand. "Hey, Hotch" you said, weakly. "Shh shh" he said stroking your hair. You coughed and he looked at you. "What happened? Are you guys okay? Did you save the girl he was holding?" you asked, frantically. "Shh, shh yes, we got him. The girl's fine" he said looking in your eyes. "You know you're really cute when you're worried about me" you said giving him a flirty smile. "Hmm well you're cuter" he said kissing my forehead. The ambulance rushed you to the hospital to make sure that there was no permanent damage.

a few hours later-

You were out of the hospital a few hours and the team was making their way way to the jet. "Hey" Emily pulled you aside when you took your seat. "What's going on with you and Hotch?" she asked. Hotch wasn't on the jet yet so everyone was listening. "W-what nothing's going on" I said. "Really? Cause he was kinda freaking out and was saying  he can't let anything happen to you and he can't lose you" Morgan said raising his eyebrow. I smiled and blushed as he said this. "Oh he probably meant like he didn't want me to get hurt because this is my first case" I said shrugging. "Yeah... I don't think he meant that" Emily said and winked. Hotch walked on the jet and every one got silent. "What?" he asked looking at Morgan. "Oh nothing" Morgan said smirking. 

He sat down next to me and everyone looked at us. "What?" I mouthed to JJ. "Nothing, nothing" she said rolling her eyes and smiling. 

A few hours into the flight, everyone was sleeping but you and Hotch. You were still awake but you were looking out the window. "Hey are you still up?" you asked Hotch. "Yeah, why?" he asked touching your arm. "I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes I can see him" you said as a tear stung your eye. "It's okay, come here" Hotch said as he pulled you to his chest. You fell asleep wrapped in his arms. 

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

"Wake up, Y/N" you heard Rossi say. You look over and see Hoch's arms wrapped around you, and he's still sleeping. You lift your head from his chest and you see the whole team staring at you. "Um, yeah I-I'm gonna go" you say as you grab your go-bag and leave the jet. "Hey, Y/L/N!" you hear Morgan say. "Oh Lord what?" you prepare yourself for what he's going to say. "Sooo you and Hotch got all snuggled in the jet" he says. Emily and JJ are behind you. "Yeah you guys were cuddling. It was so cute" JJ says. "Oh shut up no we weren't" you said, grinning. 

"You so were Y/N" Reid said catching up to you guys. "Nooo we weren't" you said, laughing. JJ pulled out her phone and showed you a picture of you and Hotch snuggling. He had his arm around you and his head was leaning on yours. You were holding his arm and your head was pressed against his chest. You smiled and blushed when you saw this. "Omg she's blushing" Em said as she looked at the picture. "But seriously- you guys are too cute" JJ said. 

You turned around and say Hotch walking with Rossi. "He was just comforting me" you told them. "Yeah he comforts me too,  but not by cuddling" JJ said smirking at you. "We weren't cuddling. I just fell asleep on him." You said, defending yourself. "Right. Just leaning on him. That's why he wrapped his arms around you" Morgan said before walking off. 

-----

 AUTHOR'S NOTE

aww soft hotch- we love to see it

i have a lot going on with sports right now so i might not upload as much as I want to but i'll do my best to! 

anyways, im lowkey craving chipotle so imma get that shit 

love u all and hope u enjoy the rest of the story <3