lust and hunger- chapter 8

YOUR POV:

You open your eyes as a beam of sunlight comes in your room. You look to your side and see Aaron still asleep. You smile and look at him sleeping. "Wake up" you say, running your fingers through his hair. He opens his eyes and looks at you. "Good morning, gorgeous" he says in his morning voice as he kisses you softly. "What time is it?" he asks. "It's 9AM. We have to go though" you say as you get up. "Ugh can't we just stay in bed all day?" he says grabbing your waist and pulling you against his chest. You squeal and laugh as you. "That tickles" you say. "What does? This?" he asks as he tickles your side. You laugh and bury your head in his chest. "A-Aron stop I can't breath" you say laughing. He kisses you on the head and you lay on his chest. "We can stay here for 10 more minutes, then we have to go" you say. He nods and kisses you on the forehead. 

ten minutes later-

You go to the bathroom and brush your teeth and hair. You put deodorant on and spray some perfume on. You put on black pants, a baby blue button up shirt, and wrap a light white scarf around your neck to hide the hickeys from last night. When you walk back in your room, you see Aaron already dressed. "You look beautiful" he says as he wraps his arms around your waist. You put your head in his chest. "Come on we have to go" you say before you kiss him on the lips. 

"Good morning" JJ says to you as you walk into the bullpen. "Hey, JJ" you say smiling at her. "It's not even cold out" Reid said looking at you. "What?" you ask as you turn around and looking at him. He points to your scarf. "Oh, I-I, it's just a little chilly in here" you say quickly. "It's 76 degrees" he says tilting his head. "Oh my gosh..." Morgan says, butting in. He quickly pulls the scars off of your neck. "Morgan" you groan. Emily leans back in her seat and laughs. "Oh my gosh. Y/L/N did you get laid last night?" she asks raising her eyebrow. "M-me? Getting laid? N-no of course not. Why do you ask?" you frantically ask. "Why do we ask? Girl you have 3 really noticeable hickeys on your neck" Emily says. "Who has a hickey?" Penelope says walking in. "Hey babygirl" Morgan says as he wraps his arm around her. "Oh my gosh, Y/N is that a hickey?" Penelope says a little too loud for your liking. You groan and plop yourself in your chair across from Spencer. "I hate you guys" you playfully say. "Aw we love you too" Emily says laughing. You roll your eyes and look at the book sitting on Reid's desk. "Hey guys we have a case" Hotch said. You two make eye contact for a brief second but he looks away. "What was that?" Morgan asks looking at you and then back up at Aaron. "Oh my gosh now I get it" Morgan says. Your heart drops when he says this. "Y-y-you get what?" you stutter. "Hotch knows the person you slept with and you told him not to tell anyone" he says eyeing you. "Yeah, something like that" you say as you exhale. 

The team walks into the conference room and you sit down next to Reid. You look over at Hotch and bite your bottom lip to tease him. He inhales and then breaks eye contact. "So" JJ stars walking up to the screen. "This is our 4th victim in 2 weeks" she says as she flips on a screen. You feel your stomach turn because the victims look a lot like you... it's almost scary. You look away and grimace. "Um, ok? Elephant in the room. Those victims look a lot like Y/N" Derek says, matter-of-factly. "Yeah no shit" you mumble. Hotch gives you that cut it out look. You sigh and look back at the pictures. "Okay anyways, do you know the cause of death?" you ask trying to shake off the stares of your co-wokers. "No, not yet. But we do know that all the victims were sexually harassed and held hostage for a few days" JJ says with a sympathetic look. "Wonderful" you remark. "Okay, wheels up in 3 hours" Hotch says as everyone clears out of the room. You turn to leave but you feel someone grab your wrist. "Y/N" Hotch says, beaming into your eyes. "What?" you ask, sighing. "Listen, if you're uncomfortable with this case, I get it. You can stay here if you wa-" "I'm fine, Aaron" you say as him name rolls of your tongue. He looks a little surprised but stops himself from commenting. "Okay" he says. You turn to leave but he grabs your waist and pulls you close to his chest. You look up at his eyes and then at his lips. He leans in towards you but you pull away. "I can't do this right now. I'm sorry" you softly say as you walk out. 

You jog towards the bathroom and stare at yourself in the mirror, trying to blink away the hot tears forming in your eyes. "Hey, Y/N" you heard JJ say as she walked in the bathroom. "Hey, JJ" you say wiping away the tear that dropped down your cheek. "Are you ok?" she asked placing her hand on your arm. You squeezed her hand. "Yeah, I just feel sick" you said. "I'm sorry" she said looking at you. "Thanks" you said. She gave you a quick, but sincere hug before she walked out of the bathroom. You were left by yourself for a few moments before walking out and plopping down at your desk. 

You look up at Reid, sitting across from you. He looks at you and gives you one of his awkward-but-cute smiles. You chuckle. "What are you reading?" you ask. "Oh it's called War and Peace. It's about the invasion of Russia in 1812 but it follows the three most famous characters of literature- Pierre Bezukhov, the illegitimate son of a count who is fighting for his inheritance and yearning for spiritual fulfillment; Prince Andrei Bolkonsky, who leaves his family behind to fight in the war against Napoleon; and Natasha Rostov, the beautiful young daughter of a nobleman who intrigues both men." (yes i got that summary from google) "Huh, sounds interesting" you say looking at the large book sitting in Reid's hands. He smiles and then looks back at the book. You start to read the case file in your hands but every time you see the victims, you get a sick feeling in your stomach. "Hey kid" Rossi says, standing over your desk. "Hey" you smile up at him. "Are you okay" he asks. "Yeah, I-I'm just a little uncomfortable with this case" you say looking back at the file. "I'm sorry. We're all here for you if you need someone to talk to" he says as he squeezes your shoulder before walking to Hotch's office. You get up and walk over to the coffee machine and pour some into your mug. "You okay, princess?" Derek asks. "I swear if one more person asks me that" you groan. "My bad" he says raising his hands up in defense. "But seriously, are you ok? You looked uncomfortable in the conference room." "Nope, I'm not. The victims look exactly like me, I get a sick feeling every time I look at them and you guys won't leave me alone" you snap back. He raises his eyebrows and looks kind of hurt. "Sorry, Derek." you say. "It's fine. But I'm here for you" he says giving you a small kiss on your forehead. "Thanks" you give him a small smile. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

imagine being the unsub's type... could be u 

lmfao-

there's some smut in upcoming chapters so brace urself😼

im so tired so I might take a nap before i start my homework-