HES Part 26

(I do not own the images to these stories.)
⚠️ Strong sexual content!!!! ⚠️
********************************************
As he tasted her sweet lips, Bartholomew could feel his body continuously burn with desire for her. He then released her from their kiss, looked at her, and smiled. Yvette had returned his smile, as he marveled at just how beautiful she truly was. She was just as he had always remembered her.

Gently, he began to stroke her delicate features. Her skin was soft, and warm, as it was more than pleasing to the touch. He then placed a light kiss upon her cheek, as his lips started to move their way down to her neck.  As he did so, his kisses became more hungry and more ravenous.

To his delight, she began to moan. For he was the one who was pleasing her, and he would soon help her to forget about her unfaithful lover. While he kissed the one side of her neck, he began to gently caress the other side.

"Oh my god!" She breathlessly moaned. "What are you doing to me?"

"I am going to make you feel good." He whispered back. "I am going to help you to forget about any pain that you have ever felt. The only thing you will ever feel again is pleasure."

Bartholomew continued devouring her neck, as his hand made it's way down to her blouse. He could feel her breathing increase, as her chest rapidly began to rise. With that, he soon began to undo the buttons on her blouse. He then stopped kissing her neck, looked at her and smiled. She was under his spell, as he could see a look of frightened innocence with in her eyes.

"You have no idea how much I've long to touch you like this." He whispered. Slowly his hand made it's way down her creamy soft skin. Yvette soon let out a sound that was a cross between a sigh, and a whimper. Bartholomew was pleased, as he knew that it meant that she was enjoying his touch.

As delicately as he could, he began to run his index finger, in a circular motion around her navel. By the look in her eyes, he could tell that she was being entranced by his sensual touch. She was his for the taking, and he wanted more.

Fortunately for him, her bra was fastened in the front. This just made his seduction of her that much easier. He then opened her bra, as he placed a kiss in between her ample bosom. Her breasts were soft and supple, as his fingers gently grazed her soft pink flesh. She soon began to moan, as he saw the trail of goosebumps form in response to his touch.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered. He could feel his own wanton smile creep upon his face, as he leaned in, and began laying kisses upon her breasts. She moaned louder, and even more, as he licked and teased her now hardening nipples. As one breast was responding to his oral pleasure, his touch was getting the same response from the other one.

"Oh God!" She moaned. "You have no idea how good that feels!"

This was what he needed to hear, for she was now completely under his spell. His lips soon started to make their way down to her stomach, as he began to undo the button on her jeans. With that, he took great care in removing them.

Bartholomew then placed his hand on her inner thigh, as he made his way up to her forbidden opening. Through her thin panty layer, he lightly ran his finger around her entrance. As she continued to moan, her legs began to shift, as she seemed to be writhing in ecstasy. Not only were her lips burning, and throbbing due to his touch. But he could feel hot moisture begin to seep through her panties.

"Is my naughty little swan getting all wet for her Owl King?"  He asked in a sensual whisper. "Is your soft little throbbing pussy getting all wet for me?"

"Yes." She moaned in a breathless whisper.  He couldn't help but smile, at the thought of making love to her. While he stared in to her eyes, he removed his shirt. She had returned his smile, as she gave him an alluring come hither look. Yvette sat up, and removed her blouse, as well as her bra. As she did so, she had a wicked smile upon her face.