𝙊𝙝 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 | O2

'Oh fuck.'

I sat on the edge of an ambulance, shock blanket wrapped around my B/t form. The paramedics tried to speak in my home country's language, failing spectacularly, before I assured them I could speak Japanese. "Do you have any family we could call?" One of them asked. "Yes, I have an uncle. His name is Shota Aizawa...u-uh pro-hero Erasurehead!" I give up the information and the one who asked me nods, running off probably to go contact him.

What was he gonna say? 'Oh great job (Y/n) you managed to actually kill someone using your quirk on your first day of being here!'

I shook my head, gripping onto the shock blanket tighter. No Aizawa wasn't like that....right? "Excuse me, (Y/n) right?" I lifted my head to see a woman in a paramedics uniform, brown hair tied back into a neat high-ponytail. "I'm just here to take a sample of your blood-" she pulled out a large needle and hooked it up. Oh. Hell. No.

"No thank you." I state simply and she just laughs. "Don't worry it doesn't hurt that badly. May I have your non-dominant arm?" I shake my head. "I'm ambidextrous. And I don't think you need my blood." I say, scooting away from her. She gave me a skeptical look. "It's procedure. I swear it won't hurt-" she approached me with the needle and I began to hyperventilate. Nope nope nope nope I WILL NOT let that thing touch me.

"Alright now just relax..." she tried to grab hold of my arm but a black gloved hand smacked her own away, making the woman and I look beside me on the ambulance. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?" The woman shrieked, dropping the needle and letting it smash into many tiny glass pieces.

"Niffty!" I breath, relief flooding my eyes in the form of tears. "Hey sweetie, thought you might need some help!" She winked, or winked as best as she could being a cyclops demon. "(Y/n) get away from that!" Aizawa's voice made me panic, and Niffty seemed to feel it to, disappearing back into a hell symbol when Aizawa arrived, looking very confused.

"I-uh sorry unc- Aizawa! It's just a quirk thing..." I mumble but he doesn't question it. Wait, why doesn't he question it? "(Y/n)...stop. Stop what are you doing-" He grabbed onto my hands and I looked down, seeing them covered in skin and blood. 'Oh shit' I dare to look at my arms, skin flaking and peeling off beside bloody lines in the shape of claw marks. "Uhm....also a result of my quirk?" I smile awkwardly but Aizawa just shakes his head and calls over more paramedics to patch up bandages across my arms.

...

"Sooo-" "Your parents called."
I cringe at the thought of my mother seeing Angeldust and I on the six o'clock news, watching the police drag away the remains of the villain and the hero on the brink of death be flown out on a helicopter to emergency. "What did they say?" I ask, looking down at my freshly bandaged arms. "They asked if you 'let your demons loose again.'" He put the last part in air quotes, tired eyes glancing over my figure. "No. No I did not. Tell them no. No." I repeat, eyes fixated on the ground now.

"Mm...alright. Do you wanna, uh, talk about the elephant in the room?" He asked awkwardly, obviously not used to consoling people. "No. No I'm okay. Also, you texted me about being late home tomorrow. Why?" I ask, finally meeting his dark eyes. "Oh. Well my class and I are going to a new training facility, Thirteen calls it the USJ." I nod. "Alright, well have fun! And don't get in trouble, okay?" I laugh, nudging his shoulder. He chuckled lightly, small smile on his face "Okay."

...

After being discharged from a nearby hospital Aizawa drove me back to my new home, which I learned was not that far from the main UA building. He immediately crashed, not even bothering to get in his bed but instead snuggling into a yellow sleeping bag on the couch. I snickered 'Weirdo'