♥-𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕪𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒

I slipped on the uniform and immediately felt awkward. Aizawa had definitely gotten it two sizes to small. Don't get me wrong it was comfortable, but it was...ech hem, tight in some specific areas.

'Your ass and tits look like-'

"Shut up!" I hiss, exiting the teachers lounge with a furiously blushing face. I quickly rushed over towards the training grounds, trying to find someone to train.

"Oh? What's this?" I mumble, following a bright green light into a basically empty training ground. "Hyaaaa! Ouch!" A cracked cry made me rush faster, coming upon a crouching-on-the-floor Izuku Mydoria.

"Hey! I know you...wait, what's wrong?" I approach him, hand on my hip. He looks up, glossy eyed as if he were trying to hold back tears. "S-sorry if I disturbed you! It's just t-that my quirk is acting up a b-bit..." He looks down at his hand which was badly bruised on one finger.

...

"Yeesh. Y'know I could help you train without your quirk, just in case." I suggest, finishing wrapping up Mydoria's finger. "R-really?" Mydoria asked and I nodded, smiling warmly. "Any martial arts you need I can teach you~" I giggle and Mydoria's eyes seem to light up.

"Yes please!"

...

"Okay, again!"
Mydoria panted, lifting shaking arms to face me once more. "Actually, I think that's enough for today. Your basically creating an ocean with your sweat man." I chuckle, handing the drenched boy a towel.

"I- okay." He seemed flustered, wiping his face and body. "You're really good at this stuff (Y/n). Y'know I saw your fight on TV and would've never guessed-" he stopped, looking at my pained expression.

"I m-mean you're j-just so t-tiny I would've n-never suspected-d!" He blurts out, trying to ease the situation. I just toss him a water, taking a large swing out of mine. "It's fine, probably a lot of people saw it. That's the main reason I'm here." I shrugged, looking up at the green-eyed boy.

"Really?" I nod. "Yeah, no ones ever transferred to UA this time in the year unless they pulled a stunt like I did. Even if it was an unwanted stunt." I grimace, capping my water bottle.

"I suppose. If you don't mind me asking, what is your quirk? That big monster-" "DONT CALL HIM THAT!" I shout frantically, not wanting Angel to have a grudge against the innocent boy. He looked taken aback, ears flushing red.

"I-I'm sorry. He just doesn't like it when people refer to him as...that." I coughed, scratching my arm nervously. "A-anyways, it's not that wondrous. I can just summon things, that's all." I give a surface level explanation, not wanting to touch on the subject.

"Oh, I see...." Mydoria mumbled, looking at anything but me. I looked at my phone, checking the time. "I think it's time to stop, you'll probably be needed back in class soon." I sighed.

"Thanks for sparring with me, (Y/n)." Mydoria smiled and I felt my heart flutter. "N-no problem!" I blushed, sprinting out of the area in fear of Mydoria seeing my face.