❧ -𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚

I slipped on the uniform and immediately felt awkward. Aizawa had definitely gotten it two sizes to small. Don't get me wrong it was comfortable, but it was...ech hem, tight in some specific areas.

'Your ass and tits look like-.'

"Shut up!" I hiss, exiting the teachers lounge with a furiously blushing face. I closed the door quietly, walking down the hall lazily. "Hey, (L/n)." "Oh, (Y/n) please-" I stopped once I turned to see who it was, beautiful heterochromatic eyes meeting my own.

"(Y/n), would you train with me?" I look around, pointing to myself. "Me?" I question and he nodded. "O-oh ok. Why me?" I asked as we began to walk towards the training grounds. "I know your family, the (L/n)'s. My father's done business with yours before." He said with a blank expression.

"W-what?" I choked as we came upon an empty training room. "I've been to (L/n) galas held in Japan before. It's no surprise that you got in here given your heritage. That is also why I want you to spar with me, to my knowledge you could be considered a seasoned sensei in all martial arts."

I shake my head. "Wait, who are you?" I question and the boy straightened up, the only indication he was surprised. "Shoto Todoroki, son of the Pro-Hero Endeavor." He bowed and it all clicked. "Ah! I know your dad!" I snapped my fingers with a smile.

"Well, good to know we both have knowledge of each others family, Todoroki." I shake his hand firmly. "So you want me to teach you martial arts. Have anything specific in mind?" I asked and he shakes his head. "Anything you think I'm fit for, Sensei." I laugh out loud. "I-oh god! Don't make jokes like that T-Todoroki!" I gasp for breath, settling down. "(Y/n) is fine, again." I chuckled and he nodded stiffly.

"Of course."

...

"Damn Todoroki you learn fast..." I giggle, wiping sweat off my forehead. I grabbed a towel, Todoroki following suit. "Thank you (Y/n)." He mumbled, taking a sip of water. "So, what's your quirk?" I question, interested in what the number two pro-hero produced. "Half fire half ice. My left side produces fire and my right ice. Though, I don't use my left side." He said, covering the scar on his face with his towel solemnly.

"Oh..."

"How about yours? There's never much talk about it and you didn't have to participate in a training evaluation to get in here. You must have something pretty strong."

'Hell yeah we're pretty strong!'

'And drunk.'

Husks slurred voice came first in my head, second a disappointed sounding Charlie.

I smiled to myself before waving a hand at Todoroki. "Ah it's nothing special, just a summoning quirk. I don't like to use it or talk about it that much, kinda akin to your left side but for my whole quirk."

Todoroki nodded stiffly, getting the hint that I didn't want to talk about my quirk. That was a big thing of mine, asking about people's quirks without thinking of the possibility of them asking back, as I had to do it many times for the (N/n) line. Oh right, he must know about the (N/n) line.

I tossed my towel to the side, stretching my back in one fluid motion. "You know about the (N/n) line then, I presume?" I questioned and he nodded swiftly.

"Of course, it's a top seller and it's products are presented at most events." He too tosses his towel down—well—more like gently folds it next to mine.

"Mm. Well, Todoroki, I'm glad we can both relate over the fact of having well known families." I smiled at him and he nodded quietly 'Stoic as ever'.

...

"And one, two, three. Good Todoroki!" I cheered as he preformed a difficult move. "I think that's good for today, I'm getting tired out." I chuckled, plopping down onto the cushioned, pre-padded floor.

"Mm, yes. And I wouldn't want to cause you harm especially with the upcoming (L/n) events." I looked up at him in confusion.

"The what?"

He gave me the same look, just on a much toner and more emotionless scale. "The (L/n) Gala in Tokyo, the (L/n) ball in Singapore, the (L/n) charity party in-" "Okay okay, I get it."

I stopped the boy. "I had no idea we had so many events planned, if I'm being honest my family doesn't tell me much. Never did, the only thing I have significant impact on is the (N/n) line, obviously, and support gear when I'm not at school or out." I scratch the back my neck shyly and his lips go into the shape of a tiny 'o'.

"Being the youngest kinda sucks, huh?" I chuckled and Todoroki let out a quiet laugh.

"It can be quite painful, I myself am the youngest child of..." he stopped himself short, as if recounting a sad memory before continuing "...o-of two siblings, previously three.." he mumbled out the last part before facing me with an intense stare.

"Let's begin once more." The conviction in his voice made me shiver slightly as I got up.

"A-alright."

...

"Thank you for sparring with me, (Y/n)." Todoroki bowed, picking up his things off the floor.

"It's no problem Todoroki!" I chirped, patting his back slightly as I too gather my belongings.

I took a deep breath before opening the door and heading out, but not before smiling again at Todoroki.

"Bye Todo!"