'𝙕𝙖𝙬𝙖'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙧 | O4

I woke up to shouting, jumping up from my cushy bed. "Ah shi-!" I ran out of my room and into the living room where Aizawa was standing over....a dropped and now semi-cracked phone. "A-Aizawa?" The man turned to me, eyes squinting. "Oh, (Y/n). I was just about to wake you up. Uhm...could you pick that up for me?" He asks sheepishly, gesturing towards the phone. "Sure! Why were you just about to wake me up? I thought you had school." I hand him his phone, scratching my head.

"Yeah, well given our conversation last night I told Nezu you'd transfer. 'Cause the timing, though, you won't be able to participate in the Sports Festival." I let out a breath of relief. "But don't worry, everyone and their mom has seen your quirk decimating that villain, plus yourself trying to save that hero. He sends his regards and thanks, by the way." I tense up again. Everyone? Ah shit.

"So some hero will offer you an internship, for now though you'll just help me with my classes to get a feel for them. Plus I can't really use my hands, now can I?" He said sarcastically, eyes rolling. "So the Sports festival is still going on? Even after the USJ? You still need rest." I scold and it was Aizawa's turn to roll his eyes. "We need to be strong as ever, to show we were unaffected. Also, try not to pay attention to Mineta. My students told me what happened last time..." He coughed awkwardly

"Okay! I'm just gonna go uh- get dressed! Yeah, get dressed!"

...

I tightly tied the red belt around my waist, finishing up the whole look. The white 'SPEED''s printed on it folded weirdly but I didn't pay any mind to it, grabbing my essentials and the cap that went along with the street-smart outfit (A/n: Reference first picture in file).

"C'mon lets go let's go!" Aizawa called and I ran out into the living room to see him already opening the door. "Right!" I slipped on some sneakers and headed out with him. We were both walking to campus since Aizawa couldn't drive in his current state.

I still hadn't gotten used to the giant building where my uncle worked, letting my eyes drift as we walked towards his classroom. "Hey! (Home country)!" I turned my head and so did Aizawa. "Oh it's you." I smile and a familiar purple haired boy approached, waving hesitantly once Aizawa met his eyes.

"Meet me in class, (Y/n). We're late as is." Aizawa ordered, walking away. "Are you sure you don't go here, (Home country)?" The boy asked and I shrugged "I'm getting transferred here after the Sports festival, but for now I'm just helping my uncle with his class." I say sheepishly, swaying from side to side. He nods in understanding.

"Well, since we'll be schoolmates soon, I'm Hitoshi Shinso. General studies." He held out his hand and I took it eagerly, firmly shaking. "Nice to meet you officially, Shinso~ I'm (Y/n) (L/n), but just call me (Y/n). I'm not used to being called by my last name yet, hehe."

'He's hot, you should bang.'

'Angel's right, but only because you'd make beautiful babies!'

My face flushed red at Niffty agreeing with Angeldust. Shinso gave me a quizzical look before taking his hand away and glancing down the hall. "You should get to class. The bells about to-" BBBBRRRIIINNNNGGGG! "Right on cue." Shinso chuckled as the bell rang obnoxiously.

I jumped. "Y-yeah. Well I'll see you around Shin-" "Hitoshi. I call you (Y/n), you call me Hitoshi." He winks and walks off, leaving me stiff with shock.

...

I knock on the door of Class 1A, quickly letting myself in and stopping the chatter that was most likely caused by my uncles appearance.

The students turned to me, some mid-shout. I sheepishly waved, going to Aizawa's side. "Ah, and another new addition to our classroom, (Y/n) (L/n)-" An all-pink girl spoke up. "Wait a minute shouldn't it be Aizawa?" I looked at her, perplexed. "'Cause she's your daughter, right?" Most of the class nodded and I laughed out loud, not able to hold it in.

Aizawa's glare made me cough, ending my laughing fit. "She is my niece, and will be helping out with the continuation of the Sports festival. She will also be joining our classroom when said festival is over...." Everything else he said I zoned out to. I would be what? I expected to be in class B, maybe even a high level support course! But Class 1A, thee Class 1A my uncle wouldn't shut up about on the off chance we had a coherent conversation???

'Yay! It's my time to shine~'

'Oh hell no i'm going up there first douche bag!'

'I think it might need some cleaning, so obviously I'll be the first summoned.'

'Oh shut it Niffty you're always up there.'

'First of all both of you are-'

"Guys!" I whispered, sitting down on a chair beside my uncles podium. "Not now!" I observed the crowd of students, about twenty in total. They all had very unique looks to them. A boy who seemed to sparkle sat closer to the door while a guy with a literal bird head sat farther back. I noticed a stern looking boy struggling hard not to say something to a spike-haired blonde boy who had his feet on his desk.

I silently chuckled, 'what dorks'. My people watching was cut short, though, as Aizawa and the rest of the students began to move. I got up as-well. "All right training begins now, go get on your sports uniforms!" He ordered and then turned to me. "I have one for you in the teachers lounge, go get dressed and help someone train." He already seemed so done with the day and I nodded, leaving the classroom first and running towards the teachers lounge.

...

So here's your first multi-choice experience! Choose which love interest you want to train with >:)

♡ -𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠

♥ -𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕪𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒 (turned into ♥️ for some reason?)

❧ -𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚

❦ -ℍ𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕠