princess

((hi. basically this picture is my home screen, and i absolutely love the picture so i'm writing a story about manson from this era!! his rings his hair his glasses his pose like god damn it all to hell. anyway this'll be like a high school au, i really wanted to do young manson without making some stupid high school party scenario, but here is some cliché shit for you anyways. enjoy!))

brian was hot. period. you met freshman year, and youve become closer over the years just cause you've always hung out with the same people. you guys have always kinda flirted when you were together, and maybe even made out a few drunken innocent times. but more recently, now that you guys are seniors, he's gotten far cuter, and far flirtier. tonight was your friend jeordie's birthday, and he was inviting your guys' friend group over to celebrate.

you knew brian would be there, so you put a bit more thought than usual into your outfit; you wanted to be noticeable, but still simple enough. you settled on black skinny jeans that were just a little too tight, and a red crop top that came just below your bra. you slid your feet into your black boots and grabbed your purse, sending brian a text on your way out.

me: "i'm on my way, save me a beer"

brian w: "ok hurry up princess"

you rolled your eyes at his nickname. he only used it when he had been drinking, so you knew everyone had started early.

me: "yeah yeah i'm coming"

you slid your phone in your back pocket and went out the front door, car keys in hand.

after a few minutes, you pulled up to jeordie's. you parked in front of the house, touched up your lipstick in the rear view, and got out of the car. when you got to his front door you knew not to knock, cause nobody ever did, so you pushed the door open and let yourself in. the sound of rock music filled the house, as well as a slight haze from everyone smoking inside. you turned the corner of the hallway into the livingroom to find your group of friends, sitting around the living room playing some drinking game. a few heads turned toward you,

"y/n!" a few of your friends exclaimed, although you heard jeordie's above everyone else's. he stood up from his spot on the couch, staggering a bit because of the beer he already had, and marched over to you.

"happy birthday love!! are you having fun?" you asked as jeordie hugged you.

"i'm just glad you're finally here girl! come grab something to drink and sit we've been waiting for you." he replied, pulling you to the drink table. you greet the rest of your friends, but lingered on one person in particular. he sat at the end of one of the couches, looking up at you over the sunglasses he was wearing. you smiled over at him. a good smile; the type that makes you replay it twice or maybe three more times in your head after it happens. jeordie put a beer in your hand, snapping you out of your gaze just as brian started to smirk back at you.

"you know, you guys make it a little more obvious when you eyefuck each other every time one of you walks in a room." jeordie said to you with a laugh.

"make what more obvious? i'm just lookin' at him," you replied with a smirk, taking a sip from your drink to hide your laugh. maybe you did make it obvious that you wanted him but, how else would he figure it out right?

"okay y/n, whatever gets you off. come sit, the fun is just beginning." jeordie grinned back at you, pulling you to the living room. you guys walked in, and jeordie sat back in his spot on the couch in between a few people. there was an open spot next to brian, so you sauntered over to the couch and bent over a bit farther than usual to set your bag on the table. you looked at him and raised your eyebrows as everyone else continued to chatter, taking the focus off of you guys.