some type of irresistible

(antichrist superstar era maniggy threesome, had to put all these pics of them bc they're gorg

(antichrist superstar era maniggy threesome, had to put all these pics of them bc they're gorg. the title's actually inspired by something a guy said to me once at a party, i honestly thought it was hilarious but no one had ever said something like that to me before so it's always stuck with me. this is probably unintentionally gonna be long as fuck i'm sorry if you're not into that but this is sinful please enjoy ;)

you stood backstage and watched your boyfriend brian's band finish the last song of their show. he and his bassist, jeordie, had been at each other all night. it wasn't out of the ordinary for manson to do sexual things to jeordie while they were performing; he'd make out with him, pull his dick out, jerk him off, you name it, but it was typically just to be shockingly obscene on stage. this time however, seemed different to you. like there was real tension between the two of them as they played with each other, and you frankly it turned you on a little.

they finished the show, and the band came off stage giving you sweaty hugs one by one. when you got to jeordie, you noticed deep pink flush on his cheeks and wondered whether his makeup was heavier than usual, or if he was still worked up from your boyfriend teasing him. you gave him a squeeze and a kiss on the cheek to to greet him, and saw your boyfriend finally coming off stage. he smiled at you and pushed his hair out of his face before you wrapped your arms around him, indifferent to the sweaty makeup getting all over you.

"that was amazing babe," you admired before kissing him, "better than ever" you continued beaming up at him. he slung his arm around your shoulders, mumbling a few thank yous with a kiss on top of your head.

"lets just go back to the hotel yeah? i'm too tired to go party," brian said to you lazily. you agreed, and followed his lead to the back of the venue. you said bye to the rest of the band, but your eyes lingered on twiggy as he pulled the front of his dress down self consciously, seemingly in an attempt to cover up a little burden between his legs. you smirked to yourself, and made a note to yourself to bring it up to brian later.

*cut to hotel room*

you were straddling manson's lap on the hotel bed, kissing him fervently and smearing his makeup all over the both of you. he was still full of adrenaline from performing, and it showed in his body language and how he was touching you. twiggy popped into your head, and you pictured your boyfriend kissing and hanging on him during the show, and remembered the pressure you felt between your legs when you saw it. you had always wanted to try having a threesome with two guys, and who better to do with than someone you knew and cared about? other girls never phased you, brian was kinky to say the least and you'd had plenty of threesomes with other girls, but you decided it was time to live out your own fantasy. so, you pulled away from his lips,