tease

(i don't like how my writing has been turning out but i'm practicing so be patient

(i don't like how my writing has been turning out but i'm practicing so be patient. basically this story is inspired by the long hard road out of hell music video because he looks stunning in drag like that. also inspired by an interview i read from the spooky kids era where manson said he was only submissive to satisfy his own needs,,, very intriguing. anyway i'm just such a slut for androgynous boys so buckle up)

your boyfriend brian was shooting a music video, and you liked to be there for him on set when you could. seeing his creative process was always so interesting to you, since he was marilyn fucking manson and apart of nearly every detail of the production. his wardrobe for this shoot was small because he only changed his outfit a couple times throughout the video, but you had a favorite in particular. for the most part, manson wore a black satin slip dress that went to the floor, with thigh high pantyhose underneath and fingerless mesh gloves covering his hands. on top of that he had long, red, fake nails on and his hair was styled in two half-up pigtails, with extensions to make it even longer.

you loved that brian was so comfortable with androgyny, you thought it was sexy and his legs looked better in a dress than yours did. but there was something especially intriguing about today. his eyeshadow was done with lighter colors than usual and his cheekbones were contoured, his red lipstick matched his nails and you could tell that he knew he looked hot. the body language he showed in his outfit was entrancing, almost submissive as he sang to the camera at different angles. as you were ogling at him your boyfriend glanced over at you between takes, smirking at your jaw hanging half open. he made a kissy face at you, his eye contact breaking you out of your daze as you shot a smile back at him. you had given him a great idea.

"okay if we've got time i wanna get a few clips with just the pantyhose on." manson said to one of the directors, standing and pulling one strap of the dress down his shoulder. your eyes widened and your eyebrows raised as you tried to prepare yourself for his strip tease, which you were sure you had just inspired. he looked over at you again before pulling the dress down to his ankles, stepping out of it and kicking it away from him.

"oh my god," you whispered to yourself, realizing that your boyfriend was ass naked except for some thin thigh high stockings. you continued mumbling: "of course he would. of fucking course," as you shifted around in your seat, grateful that all the lights were on the set so no one would see you blush. the shoot continued on as normal, the crew fixed lights and angles as the directors pointed them in the right directions; meanwhile manson put even more into every word he sang, singing to the camera on his hands and knees with sultry eyes.