lipstick

(i wrote an entire chapter before this that i really liked but the app glitched and deleted almost the whole thing, so, that's cool. i'm sorry for the delay! anyways this will be kinda fluffy but obviously smutty too, and during mechanical animals era. i was planning on making it short, but i'm not really the best at that so again, sorry bout it. basically you're the band's makeup artist and manson's hung up on you. enjoy!!)

your best friend jeordie had joined marilyn manson's band a few years back, and as they started touring he brought you along with them as their makeup artist. you didn't think you were that good, but you used the band members as practice and your skills grew the longer you were around them. manson in particular had always seemed infatuated with you, as much as a rockstar really can be infatuated with some girl his bassist brought along to paint their faces. he would always make you redo his makeup 2-3 times because it "wasn't how he wanted it" but jeordie always told you it was just cause he wanted to look at you for longer than the rest of the band did. now on your second tour with the band, he only got more flirty and you only grew more confused; of course you thought he was attractive, and you were closer with him than you were with anyone else in the band (besides twigs of course). but he was a rockstar, he could have just about anyone he wanted with the countless girls pining after him. so why waste your time falling for him when you could just mind your business and value the friendship?

the band had a show in 15 minutes, and marilyn was still sitting in front of you shirtless as you finished up his eyeshadow. for the second time.

"there, that good enough for you your highness?" you asked him in a snarky tone, only slightly annoyed that he made you redo it again. he turned towards the mirror with a smile and made a few different dorky faces as he checked the makeup out, making you chuckle a little to yourself.

"perfect," he responded with a content sigh, "you know i like doing my lipstick though, hand it over." you plopped his lipstick bag on the vanity and he searched through it for a few seconds before pulling out a dark red color. he tossed the cap on the table, and twisted the lipstick up as he leaned closer to the mirror.

"ugh you're so lucky your skin is so fair, i could never pull off a color like that." you pointed out, furrowing your eyebrows in frustration. it's not like you had a golden tan, but you certainly didn't have the same complexion that manson did. he looked at you in the reflection of the mirror, smirking at your annoyance as he wiped lipstick off from around his mouth. leftover lipstick stained his fingertips, and the striking red against his pale skin was gorgeous.

"you probably could, doesn't hurt to try." he said as he leaned back from the mirror and turned towards you, grabbing the bottom of your chair and scooting you closer to him.

(i know thats not mechanical animals manson but i couldn't not fucking include this^^)

"open," he continued quietly, tapping your bottom lip with his finger. he placed his hand under your chin to steady himself, and made one long swipe across your bottom lip with the tube of lipstick. you were a bit caught off guard by his sudden interest in your makeup, but it wasn't totally out of the ordinary you supposed. his eyebrows pinched together in concentration and his jaw clenched slightly, making his contoured cheekbones even more defined.