CREDITS

Characters
(In order of which ones I remembered first)

Daisy Stark Brooklyn Stark

Bucky Barnes James Barnes

Lissa Lord Melissa Lord

Steve Rogers Steven G. Rogers

Jess Adams Dr. Jessica Adams

Sam Wilson Samuel Wilson

Tony Stark Anthony E. Stark

Pepper Potts ViRgInIa Potts

Spider-Kid Peter Parker

Nat Romanoff Natalia Romanov

Wanda Maximoff The Weird One

Vision A Toaster

Alpine Dumpster Cat

Thor Odinson Thor the Thottie

Bruce Banner Angry Man

Kayla Jess's Fiancée

Loki Friggason Mentioned Once

Stephen Strange        Used As Punchline

Cody Foster Piece of Trash

Brook Barkley The Other Brooklyn

Peter Nicks Who?

Wait, wait, wait, why are there credits? This is a book...
Oh yeah, it's a book based off the MCU. Cue the Mid-Credits scene!

"I just want to be happy."

"We will be."

We stood in silence for a few moments.

"Bucky," I said quietly, keeping my attention on the city below us.

"Yes, doll?"

"What do you want to do now?" I asked, looking up at him. "I mean, where can we even go from this?"

"I don't know," he said, shrugging. "Are you hungry?"

"I could eat," I said, shrugging like he did as I went back to looking out the window. "What are you making?"

"Sam bought some pizza sticks for him and Liss to make for their date night tomorrow. I'm sure they'd be mad if we ate them," he said, looking down at me. I met his gaze, and we both broke out into smiles. "We can watch a movie out here too," he suggested.

"Start the oven. I'll get the blankets."

Writer
sssluuutforsebstan

Editor
sssluuutforsebstan

Director
sssluuutforsebstan, I guess

Casting Director
I mean, no one really got casted

Set Designer
Okay, What?

Sound Editor
There was no sound I—

Top Supporters
(Alphabetic Order)

natwebster21
sebxslxve
-stxrsxoxo
sxbstxns
ThaliaDeroux

(These five amazing people have consistently voted and read throughout my uploading. I'm truly grateful for you all! Thank you all so much!)
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Top Commenters
(Alphabetical Order)

-stxrsxoxo
sxbstxns
ThaliaDeroux
(I love and appreciate every single person that commented on any of my chapters, but these three went above and beyond. All of you are amazing!)
❤️❤️❤️

Soundtrack
There is no—
Just kidding, there's definitely a soundtrack, I'll be putting it on a different book! I'll announce it when it's perfected, and out!

Basically I'll put songs that remind me of any part of the story and explain where they fit!

Post-Credits Scene

Cody walked through the hallway of the prison with two guards behind him. He approached the counter where another guard was.

"There's a visitor here to see you," the guard said before escorting him to a different room. The guards left him in the room as he sat handcuffed to a chair.

"I'm assuming you went through with your plan?" A voice asked, sitting in front of Cody with a panel of glass in between them.

"Yeah, I think I messed her up pretty good."

"So what now?"

"Begin phase two."

"Are you positive? Hasn't she suffered enough? She's an actual good person. I'm sure you did enough damage to get back at her—"

"Did I ask you to help me decide what I wanted? No," he said harshly. "I'm not stopping until she's dead."

"If you just wanted her dead all along, why didn't you—"

"I'm taking my time. Just, go along with me, alright, Brook?"

"You know I'm only doing this because we're family. Why did you call me here?"

"You're here because I have a few gifts I need you to send her."

Daisy Stark Will Return