3rd Place

Marichat/Mariblanc

Username: Molly_Dz
Title: Love Marks My Heart
Judge: miraculousyladybug
Score: 95/100
Review: The story is generally entertaining, and well-written. There are some errors like spelling mistakes here and there, but mostly it's fine. The plot is fresh and keeps things interesting. Some parts are really funny too. The description also matches the story. The introduction is moving, and a great start. Although Marinette never seemed to like Chat Noir that much, so her being so nice at the very start is a little weird. Also, sometimes I don't understand why the characters do some things or act that way. Still mostly it makes sense and is a great story.

Adrienette

Username: KandyKate
Title: The Convenient Marriage
Judge: mercixrose
Score: 96/100
Review: The book was really fun to read. The characters were great. You have a way to put a spin on the arranged marriage cliche. Your grammar is great, but you do have a few mistakes in every chapter. I would totally recommend it!

Ladynoir

Username: staymagic
Title: Countdown
Judge: HOLOchildren
Score: 97/100
Review:  An interesting read, but the cover could be a bit more interesting. It is good, but a change in lettering, and colour of the words would be nice. There could be better wording, but the plot is great. The story has a strong start, and I can't wait to see how it ends!

Ladrien

Username: BlueroseSnow
Title: Mermaid
Judge: inchen1100101
Score: 85/100
Review: There isn't much to say. The only two flaws, I could detect so far, were, that Marinette should be a princess as well, and well, there can't be many story turns, as we all know how it ends. What's really cute though, is the way Plagg and Tikki are placed, imagining Tikki as angelfish totally works. As Tikki obviously appears as Fabius, Alya seems to take the roll of Sebastian.
Hawkmoth as Seawich-> brilliant.
Mainly all characters are placed well into the story.
Sadly, I had to cut points to the creativity/oriniality, as there are characters from one tale put in places of a worldwide known story.

Other Ships

Username: luka179
Title: The Encounter
Judge: -Vannah-
Score: 71/100
Review:  There could be better formatting, and I would recommend at least having your title on the cover, but other than that it was really well done.

One Shots/Own Short Story

Username: Bookns4
Title: Miraculous One Shots
Judge: -Vannah-
Score: 64/100
Review:  While reading your book I often got confused, I also felt it could have better grammar and formatting. On the bright side your description was absolutely perfect for One Shot book, so well done!

Storyline

Username: Introvertedseasalt
Title: Seoul Strings
Judge: StarmiyaMariChat
Score: 94/100
Review:  The book didn't start by giving the miraculous and it first let us know more about the characters. When I started reading it, I decided to make a book I'd read not judge. The writer created a new world with new characters fabulously. All I can say is that I would not be surprised if this book won against mine.

🥳Congrats to our third place winners!🥳

Prizes will be going out soon!