2nd Place

Marichat/Mariblanc

Username: Buginette2020_2
Title: -Amour - - A Marichat Extraordinaire
Judge: HOLOchildren
Score: 98/100
Review: The cover is a little bit uninviting as there's lots of writing, but no pictures. The language used is good, but higher modal words could be used. The plot is a wonderful idea, and I really liked the execution. Overall a good read so far, and I can't wait to see where the story goes.

Adrienette

Username: Mystic_Raven20
Title: Where Do We Go From Here
Judge: mercixrose
Score: 96/100
Review: I have to say, I absolutely love the story! The plot and the writing is just so interesting! The characters are dynamic, and you put a nice spin on the college cliche. The only thing I would say is to improve your blurb. It really doesn't do this lovely story justice.

Ladynoir

Username: madmargerine
Title: Still Be There
Judge: harryp_ladybugfan67
Score: 98/100
Review:  I like how that Chat Noir and Ladybug are rivals, it gives another element to the story. I also enjoyed how Chat Noir is falling in love with Ladybug, and every time before she faints she would always see his green eyes.

Ladrien

Username: justamethyst3
Title: Secret Visits From Ladybug
Judge: miraculousyladybug
Score: 96/100
Review: Good use of foreshadowing. The cover looks so cute by the way! The sticker looks kind of out of place though. The grammar is good but not much vocabulary to spice up the story. It's an interesting story, and the author describes everything well. Although the title in my opinion gives away the story.

Other Ships

Username: SummerCheng37
Title: The Slushie Shop Love Story
Judge: -Vannah-
Score: 75/100
Review: The plot seemed a bit repetitive, and slow causing me to keep getting distracted while reading it. Other than that the book was well written.

One Shots/Own Short Story

Username: Lovelife11
Title: Miraculous one-shots
Judge: -Vannah-
Score: 69/100
Review: The characters felt a bit flat, and 2D. Maybe you could give them a bit more personality. Other than that, I thought the book was great.

Storyline

Username: Miraculous_Witch
Title: Behind My Smile
Judge: Inchen1100101
Score: 95/100
Review: Grammar and spelling except for very few typing errors as far as I can tell, absolutely correct. Vocabulary sometimes too many short forms of the words, though to me it makes the book more genuine, a teacher wouldn't like to see it in too many places.
The plot is rather predictable, as it seems to go right into the direction we want to see, still there are a few surprises, as well as dreams/retrospectives to the early childhood, that explain the development of the actual situation. Though not everything seen in dreams/memories is true to the plot of the story, the reader can tell dream/nightmare/anxiety from imagination.
The one thing to complain about, is the adapting of situations or stereotypes, that I've read in many similar stories before, though the author finds new and different ways, to get the protagonists out of the expected patterns.
The characters are growing to fulfill all expectations, so there is only one point to take, because they too are rather predictable.
The used stereotypes though are necessary to give each character the features we want to see upon them.

🥳Congrats to our second place winners!🥳

Prizes will be going out soon!