Overall Winners

Sorry for the wait, my smart ass deleted this chapter and then I re wrote the whole thing before figuring out that I could've just restored it, anyway. This is based off the highest scores I received from the judges.

Prizes and reviews will be going out soon.

Yes 3 of them have the same total score (98/100) but I have ordered it fairly according to the other individual scores.

Congratulations to the winners!

5th Place

Username: StarmiyaMariChat
Title: Knight's Little Princess
Category: Storyline
Judge: Aserranoldana
Score: 98/100
Review: I liked the book title in cover but especially the cover. I love the plot so much that well I actually read more than I was supposed to. I love the character because I knew who was the character and what they were doing and feeling. I haven't seen another pot or storyline like this so it is original, I did see very little grammar mistakes, only maybe misspelling a word or adding a word. I enjoyed reading this book very much.

4th Place

Username: FantasyLadybug765
Title: Master's
Category: Ladynoir
Judge: HOLOchildren
Score: 98/100
Review: Incredible start to the story, the characters are very well done so far. The cover is a little uninviting as it's just a picture with white writing, I think that there could be a change in font or colour, but otherwise it's very good. The title has the wrong punctuation, it says Master's rather than Masters which completely changes the meaning, otherwise this is an amazing read. So far I personally really love it, and I can't wait to see what it goes afterwards.

3rd Place

Username: Buginette2020_2
Title: Amour - A Marichat Extraordinaire
Category: Marichat
Judge: HOLOchildren
Score: 98/100
Review: The cover is a little bit uninviting as there's lots of writing, but no pictures. The language used is good, but higher modal words could be used. The plot is a wonderful idea, and I really liked the execution. Overall a good read so far, and I can't wait to see where the story goes.

2nd Place

Username: thehopefuldandelion
Title: If Only
Category: Marichat
Judge: Aserranoldana
Score: 99/100
Review: I liked the cover and the title. It was an interesting title for an mlb be fanfic, but it is still good and makes sense. The blurb was good, it had a good summary of what the story is. I have not seen a plot or storyline like this before, so it is wonderful and it is original. The chapters were great but it could be better. I did not see any grammar mistakes, but I did see some words that didn't make sense in the sentence. I enjoyed reading this book a lot and I can't wait until the book is updated and I get to read the next chapter.

1st Place

Username: juliettevaldez12
Title: Emotional Support
Category: Adrienette
Judge: harryp_ladybugfan67
Score: 100/100
Review: "It's really good how Marinette is getting to pay a visit to Adrien and he is mad about it but also fine with it. I also liked the development on how Marinette and Adrien get close to being more than just friends.