1st Place

Marichat/Mariblanc

Username: thehopefuldandelion
Title: If Only
Judge: Aserranoldana
Score: 99/100
Review: I liked the cover and the title. It was an interesting title for an mlb fanfic, but it is still good and makes sense. The blurb was good, it had a good summary of what the story is. I have not seen a plot or storyline like this before, so it is wonderful and it is original. The chapters were great but it could be better. I did not see any grammar mistakes, but I did see some words that didn't make sense in the sentence. I enjoyed reading this book a lot, and I can't wait until the book is updated and I get to read the next chapter.

Adrienette

Username: juliettevaldez12
Title: Emotional Support
Judge: harryp_ladybugfan67
Score: 100/100
Review: It's really good how Marinette is getting to pay a visit to Adrien and he is mad about it but also fine with it. I also liked the development on how Marinette and Adrien get close to being more than just friends.

Ladynoir

Username: FantasyLadybug765
Title: Master's
Judge: HOLOchildren
Score: 98/100
Review: Incredible start to the story, the characters are very well done so far. The cover is a little uninviting as it's just a picture with white writing, I think that there could be a change in font or colour, but otherwise it's very good. The title has the wrong punctuation, it says Master's rather than Masters which completely changes the meaning, otherwise this is an amazing read. So far I personally really love it, and I can't wait to see what it goes afterwards.

Ladrien

Username: strawberry_macarons
Title: Famous Love
Judge: miraculousyladybug
Score: 96/100
Review: The intro was great. This story is realistic and funny just like the show, as well as clever. It's a fresh story about Ladrien. There was great vocabulary, and you could feel how the characters were feeling. I liked the plot because it makes a lot of sense, but the title isn't very original.

Other Ships

Username: ashleighclaire1003
Title: Coffee Spills
Judge: KellyKosi
Score: 92/20
Review: I love her cover, it's so attractive. It matches with the title and the book. The title draws you in and makes you want to read the content of her book. Her blurb is so captivating and it speaks so much about the book. The characters are good and they are ready for romance, action, and so on. I think she should go through her book again to make sure she corrected the mistakes that was hard to notice, but her book is great it will go along way. Good luck with your book!

One Shots/Own Short Story

Username: Molly_Dz
Title: Miraculous one-shots (P.S I Love You)
Judge: -Vannah-
Score: 90/100
Review:  The book is really well written, I just think the P.S.I love you in the title is really unnecessary.

Storyline

Username: StarmiyaMariChat
Title: Knights Little Princess
Judge: Aserranoldana
Score: 98/100
Review:  I liked the book title in cover but especially the cover. I love the plot so much that well I actually read more than I was supposed to. I love the character because I knew who was the character and what they were doing and feeling. I haven't seen another pot or storyline like this so it is original, I did see very little grammar mistakes, only maybe misspelling a word or adding a word. I enjoyed reading this book very much.

🥳Congrats to our first place winners!🥳

Prizes are going out soon!